Thread: Totally feminine now

Totally feminine now

I wrote 4 months ago that I was dressing 24/7 well I am totally dressing like a woman my wife loves hit and she's in charge I own no men's clothes now I think I crossed the line from crossdressing to a trans person I think if I was younger I would transition I just love to feel being a woman Peace love lynda

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I'm thoroughly jealous, but wish you the best.

To be able to send just one message back in time to earlier ourselves, eh?

Hmm. That's a decent idea for a TV series.

Lynda, glad you are where you want to be! Hugs LanaMae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

What a joy to hear about your achievement of what you wanted and to be totally at peace. And to have a wife that completely supports you and is apparently completely willing to help you do the transition to full time. Not many wives are that way. Her love for you must be incredibly great.

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    Would really love to hear more about your wife's view. Maybe it could help others.
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful news!

Aspiring Member
    Lynda,

That is awesome - good for you; and kudos to your wife.

Upon my retirement, I can see the possibility of dressing 24/7 in women's clothing. Until then I am happy where I am at, but always looking for ways to add to my women's wardrobe.
    Michele

Sounds like the new arrangement works really well- congratulations! If our wives love anything that we also like that's very good.

What does it mean for your wife to be in charge?

Has she shared what she likes so much about the new relationship?
    We are all beautiful...!

Platinum Member
    Hi Lynda, That was a wonderful story,

It really sounds like all of the stars were in perfect alignment for you......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Lynda,
    Good for you. There seems to be a good arrangement between your wife and yourself that makes you both happy. Let us know how your life progresses. I wish you and your wife every best wish on this journey.

Platinum Member
    So, there is a new thread today about telling an intended spouse before marriage that the man is a cross dresser. How did you find your wife? And, did you reveal your cross dressing before marriage? And, the submissive part too?

Thats great Lynda, can you explain a bit more by what you mean when you say your wife is in charge?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Glad your partnership is going so well.

You are fortunate in having an accepting wife.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Like Natalie said, I would like to hear more about how your wife is so accepting when other women are not. At 68 years old and has been said on here before none of us pass 100%, how does she feel when the two of you are out and you are recognized as a man dressed in women's clothes? Is this embarrassing for her or both of you? Does she miss her male husband and now has a woman mate like two lesbians?

Hello girls just a little more about myself I am there I am 68 years old I'm not real big I am five 7 and 145 hands I take a size 9 women's shoe as far as passing I don't wear mini-skirts real tight pants I just dressed to blend I will pants women's tops at my age I don't think many people really care I will a little lipstick just like the rest of the women my age and just blend in they need think I look a little masculine for a woman so do a lot of women as far as my woman my wife being charged she takes WellCare all the bills she rules are sex life she's dominant I am submissive that is all I'm going to say on that the rest is all personal love peace

nice lynda
    great room here for saying hey all
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

That is amazing. You are in a great place and I feel that through the thread. Keep rocking to your own beat. peace love.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The way I dress that would be WAY too much work!

But, if you're enjoying it? Great, Lynda!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!