Thread: I'm back,,,, better than ever

I'm back,,,, better than ever

Hi to all,, it's been awhile since I've been on here and posted, and I could use the reintroduction forum, but i'm too excited. My long absence has been due to ( to make a long story short ) issues with me and what's been happening in my life. I would just like to say first and foremost, I love my wife with all my heart, and I know she loves me the same. Recently, we took steps to change some things, for the better, and I think our love gets stronger every day.

Since some things happened, I finally told our two boys about my crossdressing. I still don't dress in front of them (yet) and it didn't bother either one of them. Also, my wife has taken my dressing to a whole new level, (it's kind of scary, in a way) cause she's known for 25 yrs, and kind of participated in it with me, with make up and painting my nails and such, but recently she suggested I get breasts. So I ordered some from ebay. They arrived yesterday, so today we spent some time with me wearing them and trying on different outfits and her taking pictures of me. She also has suggested later this year take a vacation and we go out somewhere with me dressed. Wow,, I just hope I don't end up with a head full of pink fog.

Here are a few pictures we took today. Keep in mind i'm not wearing make up or my nails done. I hope I can get on more often, and be somewhat of an inspiration for someone else. More to come. Night all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life,s a beach; so sit down, kick your (high) heels off, and pour yourself a tall one

Welcome back, Michelle. Sounds like some really great changes are coming into your life. We're anxious to heare more. I think I see a pink fog bank rolling in. Don't overdue it, and have fun.

Best,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Welcome back. Michelle, It sound like your in for an adventure. Let us know how it goes. Sounds like a lot of fun.
    Part Time Girl

Take your wife's lead and do as she says.

You will progress well this way.

Enjoy life.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Nice to hear about such a happy and lovely sharing! You are great

Welcome back! My wife of 27 years also recently had a change of attitude that I am still trying to understand. She has still not seen me with makeup or any pictures, but moved away from DADT to taking me shopping and asking my opinion on clothes and even borrowed items like a dress and hosiery from me. You may want to post pictures only to the Picture Gallery, as that section is not indexed by search engines and this open section can be.
    Enjoy the new found support and make sure you pay attention to all her needs while in the fog.
    Hugs, Ellen