Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Young crossdressers

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    i started at around 10years old, i'm 35 now.

i wore mom's stuff first, just and primarily her hosiery. now i have my own stuff and can dress up from head to toe as a lady.

Surprise! One thing you find out when you are 'old' is that you never get old. We are always just one day older than yesterday. Still feel 5, 15, 25, 35 depending on the day. Can't remember 45 or 55 very well, though, except in reference to my daughter's growing up events.

You'll see! It is nice to have the benefit of experience, and not as nice to have less of it left to have. But it kind of balances out- we know how to make the most of life now. I think most of us over 30 will agree that you are never too young to really try to get free of the hiding, fears, shame, confusion, etc that plague everyone who is gender different.
    We are all beautiful...!

I'm nineteen, started around last halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle2016 View Post
    Hi Katie,

Great to hear from you. Do you enjoy dressing and what do you dress up in? My wardrobe is pretty small too! ☺️
    I've got a couple of skirts, some pumps and nail polish.

Really need to expand it so I can dress fully!

Haven't been out yet but a couple of times wore a skirt with the curtains open...

i guess i crossed that border of 30 so im not really that young anymore but i have been doing it since i was i dunno 6 or 7.

Hi ElleStreet,

I'm 19 also!!�� Would love to connect
    Last edited by Nigella; 02-19-2017 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Removed duplicated comment

It is so good to see young cross dressers creating a "support group". I wish I had had that available when I was in my teens. I was a lonely island and did not know or have contact with any other transvestites.

Best wishes to all of you.

I'm not the young anymore.. though I feel like I am. I still mostly dress in juniors clothing but I'm 36 now

I'm 28 enjoying still being a 20 something lol
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Ahhh to be young again ! I'm nearly 71 and still active but certainly wish I was back In my 20's. Maybe they should have a forum for us senior citizens.

So far i rember first signs of "cd" were around of age 6 or 7 when i was realy interested in trying on girls clothes and pretend to be one. Ofc at that age you have no idea what it means. Then over years it "develops" to today stage. I am 26 now and I it seem that Ash stay with me for rest of my live
    Sidenote. We had subforum "under 30" ? Daaamn I would spent so much time there with my felow young girls
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

I was 7 when I first started putting on women's clothes, it was the pantyhose that drew me and and now I'm 25 and I love it soo much that I don't want to stop. lol

Michelle, I started when I was around 12 or 13 and I am now coming up to 76. When I go out now I dress my age or (slightly less). Main advantage is that I can look like someone`s smartly dressed mother. You have plenty of time to get yourself sorted. Take things slowly and it will all fall into place.

Go on and enjoy yourself. Mail me if you would like a chat.

Julie.

I'm 20 and I've been doing it for as long as I can remember.

I just turned 30 a couple weeks ago. I hadn't tried on anything female related until I was a senior in high school tho. I didn't have any sisters or female cousins growing up so there wasn't access to girls clothes for me. I'm always down to chat with anyone just pm me.

26 here! Can I join in on this fun? It is exciting to find others in this age group.

Hey all,

Delighted to start this tread as it has allowed me to meet so many new people. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you ever want to chat!!

Michelle ❤️❤️❤️

I'm 29 and have been enjoying CDing since I was 4 or 5 years old. I enjoying talking with girls my age to talk about experiences and joys of life. Anyone can message me if they want.

When I was really young (9-13) I wore panties that my sister or mom left around. I stopped for a while but within the last 4 years I am at it again. I'm 28 now. (I have my own panties now)

Yes its unstopable