Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite sensation

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Waking up in the morning wearing breastforms.

Bending over in a tight pencil skirt.

The arousal reading a thread like this causes.

Just the simple feeling of being able to walk around the house dressed as I feel, and if the people next door are away for the weekend, well, I have the whole back yard to roam around in.
    The feeling of wearing a successful purchase for the first time, after braving the checkouts is also a win.

Aspiring Member
    I have a polyester mini slip I wear over a nylon spandex panty with a cami, I wear every Friday Night, it's a sensation like no other on the planet, sometimes I wear a stay up with suspender that adds a feeling out of this world. I can never stop wearing feminine underwear.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Pulling on a pair of stockings or pantyhose. It still thrills me after all these years.

The coolness and open feel of wearing a short skirt.

Zipping up a pair of thighhigh boots.

Aspiring Member
    I have posted on this thread already, but here is another favourite.

Many nights I can sleep with bra and forms under a nightdresss and waking in the night with my arm folded across my stomach and a warm boob nestled into the crook of my elbow is just magic.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I can think of many sensations i love when dressed, but my two favorite are the feel of wearing a bra, The straps on my shoulders and the gentle hug and bounce I get with each step. My other favorite sensation is putting on a pair of stocking over freshly shaven legs! It's heaven!

Reni Howard
    In the winter I love the feeling of my cold forms when I first put them on. I keep my stash in a closet with 2 outside walls so they are cold when I first put them on. Just love it.

Platinum Member
    I would guess it is the fullness of my chest when I'm wearing breast forms. I love the feeling

I love the feeling of a bodystocking covering my whole body. Even better of somebody is there rubbing their body or hands all over me

It would have to be that lovely soft feeling of stockings or tights. It was my first step into crossdressing & still my favourite feeling.

My favorite feeling is my slip brushing across my skin below my panties and above the top of my stockings.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

being fully dressed in my fine lingerie and then submitting to my wife.

My favorite feeling is when I have just clipped my stocking to the garter belt and I run my hands up my legs to smooth the stockings

The feeling of nylons when one leg touches another. The weight of my "breast" in my arms when I'm in a bed, turned on one side. The general elegance of the female posture when standing and sitting.

For me its when I have my wig on and the feeling of having long hair (rather than none at all) and the feeling of having a tight underwired bra on ( i do buy my bra's a little smaller than I should

It's that little wiggle that I have to do to adjust my skinny jeans and thong while wearing 4 1/2" heels.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    The last step in dressing. Putting on the wig completes my exhilaration of achieving femininity.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I love stepping out the door and feeling the temperature zones on my skin. My head is warm in the winter to hot in the summer. My face down to my neckline is cool to cold in winter or warm in the summer breezes. My torso is always warm to hot in the layers to make my shape fem. Then the temperature from about mid thigh down to my feet is entirely at the mercy of the ambient conditions. In the winter cold to bitter cold. In the spring I love the cool air. In the summer I can feel the heat off the pavement.

I love the feel of the summer raindrops getting past my umbrella and alighting on my exposed legs.

I love the feel of the fabrics and the constraint of the corset.

I love the way the heels make me walk.

SUCH FUN!

For me it's pulling on pantyhose and that feeling of slipping my feet into some heels.

For me I have to say that the "Hug" of a well fitting pencil skirt when worn with hip pads. When I walk I can't help but do so with just a little sway of the hips.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Spammer
    I love the sensation of putting heels on and off. The nylons on freshly shaved legs. But wearing a skirt or light dress and feeling the breeze on the legs or through the blouse. The other sensation that is neat is catching some other guy checking you out!!! LOL oh and a nice kiss!!!

The feel of nylons and heels out and about. Heels clicking on the concrete surface. Oh and the lipstick. yep good good stuff. But then again the cold air going up a skirt.
    Part Time Girl

I love the feel of the bra snug around my chest and seeing by boobs (forms) jutting in front of me. Also, the feeling of my arms occasionally grazing the side of my breasts when I reach out to pick something up.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Banned Read only
    I can't narrow it down to one specific thing having to do with getting my girl on as Scarlett. I just love the entire process from start to finish with the exception of taking that darn nail polish off when it's time to put everything away!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Gotta love the feeling of freshly shaved legs, wearing a skirt/dress and heels and walking around outside!