Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite sensation

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel_k View Post
    The stretchy clingy feeling of pantyhose around my stomach and tush. The “click, click” sound of walking in heels!
    I'll second the sentiment of pantyhose on shaved legs. I'll also add the sensuality of a close fitting skirt or dress sliding across those hose covered legs as you move about. Also wearing high heels; how your feet arch up and your calves constrict that little bit. It is such an expression of utter femininity.
    Last edited by JustLaura; 02-17-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Samantha, The whole program is so sensual but placing the forms in my bra and

adjusting them and seeing the full bra is so awesome.....
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Mine is just the whole experience of spending the day out as myself. It happened once and I'm struggling to get out to do it again....ASAP. So little things I do help keep the going crazy from happening. Like wearing earrings when no one is around, panties underneath or thigh high hose.

Banned Read only
    Lydianne, I love your post and your Avatar photo is absolutely stunning. Are you really a cross dresser or is that a beautiful girl looking at me in that Avatar picture. My name is Scarlett and I am sending you a friend request today. I, like you, probably love to dress up from head to toe where no one can tell there is a guy in that cute and classy outfit. You can check out some of my very first and latest photos of me in The Photo Gallery section and see what Scarlett looks like when she's got her girl on!
    Take care and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Sincerely, Scarlett

Banned Read only
    Oh, that is so easy to answer. I love the feel of nylon. It's the feeling of a Vanity Fair nylon full brief worn under a double skirted nylon full slip. The feeling of three layers of nylon swishing over my butt is wonderful. "Women Within" sells a Comfort Choice double layered skirt slip in pink, black, white and ivory in sizes 36 to 54. Occasionally double skirt nylon slips of a vintage maker show up on eBay. If you're a larger size you have to fight for them and pay through the nose....but they are worth it.

Hi its when i am all dressed up, and give myself a spray of perfume.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Rubbing my tights-covered legs while sitting down, often absent-mindedly.

Pantyhose over clean shaven legs, the swish of a dress or skirt, the comfortable hug of a bra. God! I want to dress right now.

Fun thread, thanks! I share many favorite sensations mentioned--swishy skirts, dresses, silky panties against a slip.

I also enjoy the feeling of wearing camis under my clothes with the straps and the cami hugging my body.

And I love the feeling of walking around confidently in high heels. Like many, I started wobbly on heels and it felt great when I became comfortable and confident in them.

ALL of the above feelings. I just feel so good and natural when I'm all dressed as Paula. Every step of dressing gives me such wonderful sensations and mental bliss. From the application of my facial makeup foundation to the final application of my lipstick after I'm fully dressed and int heels, ready to step out into the world. I always just feel so pretty and feminine (the mirror may not always agree, but I'm not the mirror). The last look in the mirror and touch up of the wig, put on the sun glasses and Wala.........Here's miss Paula.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Waking up all nice and warm in a silky night gown hugging soft breasts.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Many mentioned nylon and I agree it is a wonderful sensation, but I really enjoy the feeling of my breast forms jiggling and bouncing as I walk in heels.

Definitely pulling on my nylon panties!
    jennigrace

Putting on makeup,painting my toes,and being totally dressed,just a over the top feeling of femininity

I love the way my undergarments hug and tug as I.move the smoothness and softness

Nylon panties ....

I love the sensation of my hosed foot sliding into a pair of peep toed heels I think that would be the #1 sensation I get from CDing. A very close second would be hearing those heels clicking across any sort of floor or ground that give off that clicking sound as you walk and the third sensation would be feeling the wind across my legs while out and about which only happens once or twice a year.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    Purposely averting my eyes during a salon pedicure...I relish the reveal of the finished product.

A close second is then putting a super light coat of baby oil on my legs then donning a pair of sky high open toed strappy heels to complete the outfit...

Patti

I would have to say it is also panties for me. Love the feel on the tush

Many things, but one that I particularly enjoy is the feeling of the weight of mascara on my eyelashes.

It is such a small amount of liquid, but oh does it make a difference! I love the constant reminder. Those lashes are sensitive.

Brooke

Silver Member
    Many of us commented under the 'tingles" post.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    There are two things that come to mind. First the feeling of my shaved legs in stockings being rubbed together. Second its the taste of certain lipsticks that is so equisite!

Forget about the modern lipsticks that taste fruity!

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    My face being framed and caressed by a full head of hair, Nylons and the sound and feel of swishy tafetta slips against my legs. My natural breasts snuggled and held up in a satin bra and the tingle of the hem of my skirts as they brush against my legs. The sound of my heels when I am walking. The satisfaction I feel when I am called Mame or Miss. The sensation I feel on my face in full makeup. The butterflies I feel when I look in the mirror and see the "Complete" me.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    You know that feeling you get when a complete stranger writes you a check for a Million Dollars ? .............................. me neither
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Wearing a panty girdle and the feel of the stocking tops tugging on your garter tabs as you walk. Plus the feel of a nylon slip swishing over the girdle and your legs.