Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite sensation

Junior Member Samantha Sometimes's Avatar

Favorite sensation

I have to say that above all else I love the felling of putting on or pulling of heels while I'm in nylons. Do any of you have sensations you love?

The pull of your garters on your stockings while walking.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I think I have about 10 favorites, but if I had to select one it would have to be the pull of my bra strap on my shoulders, or maybe it is the feel of a breeze slightly moving my skirt.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Stockings or hose over freshly shave legs. Walking in heels. Soft silky clothing. Feeling of forms bouncing on chest. Feeling my feminine self!!!!!

Leaving out the obvious, having long, soft, silky hair cascading down my neck, shoulders, back and chest is the final touch of putting me into a girl mindset.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have more than 10 favorites.

Here are a few:

walking with my attached forms and feeling the movement.

when tucked well and being able to wear panties that naturally fit my figure

feeling the dangle of my earrings against...

Probably more than 10, but love the feeling of a snug bikini panty cupping my rear, stockings on freshly shaved legs, the feel of my silicon inserts moving around freely and naturally

I've been clean shaven and waxed for years. So for me the best sensation is being in water
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

The swirl of a skirt, the pull of clip on earrings, a skirt sliding up pantyhose covered legs, feel of walking in heels, and the list goes on and on!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I absolutely love, as you can see from my picture, I just love putting on a nice mini skirt!! Be it denim or leather, it's just so satisfactory!! Like you Samantha, I too love putting on heels 👠 especially boots!! 👠👠

Aspiring Member
    Got numerous but how about:

The squeeze of a bra on the chest
    The swish of a skirt on the legs
    Looking down at my feminine shape (bust, hips, legs)

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

When sitting I love the tightness feel of a dress against my breasts. When walking it's the way the dress slides against my skin as my body twists a little with each step. Oh ya, there's more than ten...

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    There are many things I could list, but I really like it when the heels go on, you stand up and suddenly your whole posture has changed and your legs feel great. When I dress they are usually the last things I put on and the look is complete.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Applying primer feels pretty good. It glides - it's just like a layer of air. But limiting it to dressing, then it would be the onset of internal contentment and serenity when I put on any clothing item. It's really something to savor .

My favorite changes like the seasons,lately I just can't get enough of my leggings,over the knee socks followed up with my pretty woman hooker boots.OH! Just makes me feel so much younger it's truly amazing how pretty cloths change your outlook towards everything.

Quote Originally Posted by kymmieLorain View Post
    The pull of your garters on your stockings while walking.

Kymmie
    I'm with you on that one, Kymmie.

My favorite sensation is that of being completely dressed. The entire ritual is really a sensation- from shower and shave to a complete face of makeup (lashes are a must), undergarments and foundations, hosiery, heels, petticoats (as needed), hair (especially big, voluminous, hair), and just the right dress. The feeling when all of that comes together; some call it restriction but I've never felt more liberated.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I love the feeling of skirts. How the swish on my thighs and of course the open "freedom"
    In addition to that. There are some panties that I wear that sometimes "adjust" on my butt with each step. It really feels like something I just can't describe.

I have two. Walking around the house in a matching bra/panty set. Also, I feel absolutely amazing wearing ankle boots n ankle jeans.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

The look and feel of being TOTALLY shaved from head to toe is one of my favorites.

You captured my feelings exactly Zoe. Just had a day to dress and it has been incredible.

The stretchy clingy feeling of pantyhose around my stomach and tush. The “click, click” sound of walking in heels!

I can't believe nobody has yet mentioned the sensation of putting on lipstick. For me, standing in front of a full-length mirror in my highest heels, fully dressed and heavily made up, applying deep dark red lipstick.

The feeling of my girdle or corselette "hugging" me all day. Feeling my sheer nylon stockings tugging my garter tabs. Feeling my nylon full slip against my girdle. slipping my nyloned feet into lovely classic styled pumps. These are just a few of my favorite feelings of being feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by susancheerleader View Post
    I love the feeling of skirts. How the swish on my thighs and of course the open "freedom"
    Couldn't put it better myself