Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do u see a strange, attractive, young woman in your mirror?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question Do u see a strange, attractive, young woman in your mirror?

I think most here want to see a female version of themselves in their mirror. As pretty as u can be within reason. But, I'm not like that. Which made me wonder if there were any others here like me?

I grew up with zero gender issues and never even thot of trying on women's things until age 50. So, while most of u grew up dealing with this issue, I didn't. I believe the result is my having a very different perspective.

Not having grown up imagining myself as a young female, it would seem I missed out on the chance of seeing myself as one in my mirror. NOT! Because I'm quite satisfied seeing a young woman in my mirror now, at age 70. Not only do I not mind that she looks nothing like me, I go to extraordinary lengths to be sure that Sherry doesn't! Especially since I don't seem to have a female side that wants out!

Anyone else here relate? Or, even know what I'm talking about?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 02-16-2017 at 10:04 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Man, at 48 years old I'm just very happy I have good looks compared to the many "Broke Out" actors who lost their looks! I just have to keep my weight in control, and maybe I'm 26 lbs overweight at maybe 176 lbs [don't have access to a digital scale].

But I should have lived a blessed life as a dude with a hot chick instead.

I see an attractive young woman in her thirties, even though I am 42. But everyone says I am younger than my actual age, so I have that going for me.
    I also have grown up without any gender issues. I never had a single thought at all about trying on feminine clothing, until I had a dream that I was magically transformed into Princes Peach. Ever since then, I wanted to wear what she was wearing, but never gave any thought to crossdressing. I did however get started on this whole thing by buying 1 of her outfits from an online store that specializes in cosplay outfits. Every time I dressed up as her, I felt very happy.
    As I got a little older, I found myself more and more wanting to try on women's clothing, but never had the nerve to go into a store to try stuff on for fear of being embarrassed. I was starting to feel that I would go through life never getting to do what I wanted to so badly.
    But then I quietly started buying a couple of undergarments from Walmart (doing my absolute best to hide them naturally). Then while looking up the term "crossdresser" on google, I found an online store that ships clothes to you. These are women's clothes, but tailored to fit men. After finally having started down the road to becoming a crossdresser, I felt excited and happy, like a new chapter in my life had opened up, one that I hope will never end. I seriously doubt it will, because I won't let it.
    Last edited by RainbowDash; 02-16-2017 at 12:48 PM.

I've seen "her" look back before- and I'd see more of her if I lost more weight.

I see a well dressed attractive woman looking back, but saying young is pushing it lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I think if u saw me without a mask u'd realize how young looking u r, Joanne!
    Quote Originally Posted by windshear View Post
    I've seen "her" look back before- and I'd see more of her if I lost more weight.
    I wish I had a "her" inside, WS. Consider yourself lucky!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I don't see young anymore but I do enjoy looking better than I look when not dressed and no makeup. Some wrinkles are hidden but more and more they are harder to hide. I just love the cd and enjoy seeing someone that looks sexier than the real me. Maybe the makeup hides some of my lines, dark spots, and it makes me smile just admiring myself. I don't ever plan on the female in me coming out, I still enjoy my male side more but the older I get the more the female is wanting out.

I don't see a young woman thinking you mean 20-30 years old.

I see maybe a 50 year old thanks to makeup but I'm not sure how other people see me.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Certainly not young! Attractive? I like to think so! But I do find it "strange" when I first see how different I look! It's hard to believe the transformation which results from a little makeup, wig, jewelry, and clothes! Then I try to imagine how I can get a new look. Something to improve on my most obviously "male" facial features. A professional makeover might be in order!

I'm not sure I see an attractive young (or older, either way) ANYTHING in the mirrors I've yet cracked, as I was always big and scary (more than one past SO has told me this fun factoid) So, I best not be looking for something I am not...Hate disappointment as a rule.
    So what then am I looking for? well, other then enjoying female attire, I am still keeping the jury busy with that one. I really don't know that I am looking for anything specific, simply to like me no matter what "me" is...and we'll let you all know here first if ever I discover what that is...

Platinum Member
    As I complete my seventh decade on this planet this year, I think "young" is out of the question. My mind set is that of a much younger person. My outer body, and, somewhat my inner body under the exterior skin, is a lot younger than many decades younger men and women I encounter. Egads! Some people really know how to destroys themselves! All I can say is I dress as an attractive mature woman dresses. I have to don that wig since my natural God given hair is diminished. I really do not delude myself into thinking I am a young 'chick!'

I've mention more than once on this forum the eye sees what the mind wants to see. I came to that conclusion years ago when I saw pictures of my male self, and, compared them to the image in the bathroom mirror. That one reason when en femme I do not go close to a face mirror. I prefer the gaze from afar at a full length mirror. Much more pleasant!

No I don't and never have. I see me in different clothing.

The only time I see a pretty young woman in the mirror is on those rare times when I've been able to get one to stay the night with me, and we're both getting ready to leave the house in the morning.
    The rest of the time, when I'm crossdressed, I apply to the bathroom mirror some portrait type pic of what I would have thought I'd have looked like had I magically been turned into a girl (as I had actually expected to happen) when I was 14.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I hear you Sherry. You don't necessarily need to have a 'feminine side' that is like a little alter ego that wants to express by sitting in the driver's seat of your identity. Perhaps you've jumped that quagmire altogether and have gone straight to a form of expression that works just fine and meets your needs.

I've always believed that if I was, say, very good at drawing and could draw well enough to satisfy my own escapism, I would find less need to "draw it on myself." But I would probably still love the mirrorplay more.

However, even if you don't feel that you have a "repressed inner female," I'd say that in your case, it's because you just don't make any effort to repress your anima. You pay plenty of homage to her and have found a healthy relationship where you express her, and she satisfies you in return, without demanding to be you.

If you were to live your creative life differently, she might express differently. She would still demand expression in one form or other.
    If you tried to repress that energy completely, you may find yourself whipped by it and ultimately possessed in the identity locus by it.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Platinum Member
    Hi Sherry, Seeing the lovely lady smiling back at me in the mirror is what it is all about......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

The guy loves to look into the mirror and see a beautiful sexy woman looking back. He buys her things he likes her to wear, and she accommodates. They both love short skirts, very high heels, heavy makeup, painted nails, big glittery jewellery, and straight hair with bangs. It's amazing -they think so much alike. No wonder they have great sex.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I avoid the mirror.

Thank u, Wen! Like many things, people see what they want to see and didn't understand my post at all! But, u did. Which was NOT about seeing yourself as a woman but seeing a ENTIRELY SEPARATE fem entity in your mirror!

And, I agree with u. Altho Sherry is NOT the "female inside me" she is a force to be reckoned with! Pushing me to do crazy things that r NOT in my nature!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wen4cd View Post
    I hear you Sherry. You don't necessarily need to have a 'feminine side' that is like a little alter ego that wants to express by sitting in the driver's seat of your identity. Perhaps you've jumped that quagmire altogether and have gone straight to a form of expression that works just fine and meets your needs.

I've always believed that if I was, say, very good at drawing and could draw well enough to satisfy my own escapism, I would find less need to "draw it on myself." But I would probably still love the mirrorplay more.

However, even if you don't feel that you have a "repressed inner female," I'd say that in your case, it's because you just don't make any effort to repress your anima. You pay plenty of homage to her and have found a healthy relationship where you express her, and she satisfies you in return, without demanding to be you.

If you were to live your creative life differently, she might express differently. She would still demand expression in one form or other.
    If you tried to repress that energy completely, you may find yourself whipped by it and ultimately possessed in the identity locus by it.

I see my dream girl!

What I see depends on how much makeup I'm wearing!
    In boy mode, I just see a middle aged man in the mirror, no obvious trace of Judith at all. I can't comment on how attractive or otherwise he is, but my wife seems to find him attractive.
    However, when I get all dolled up I do see in the mirror a younger (ie not quite so middle aged), reasonably attractive woman. That is very gratifying.

Banned Read only
    Judy, in your Avatar photo I sure don't see a 50 year old lady looking at me. I see a very attractive, sexy, well put together from top to bottom lady in her mid to late thirties. You have a very fresh youthful look about you and the dress, wig, makeup - especially the red lipstick, the gorgeous job on your eye makeup, the base makeup, and the blush - it's all just perfect. There is no possible way, from this photo, I could tell that there's a guy in that pretty dress, makeup, and necklace!

What you accomplish in this particular photo is what my goal is every time I dress up as Scarlett. I want no one to think that there's a guy in those girly clothes. I want them to see a well dressed pretty lady in the photo or walking by in public. My goal is to look classy, cute, sexy, and pretty all at the same time. Every time I dress up, that's my goal. Not to dress my current age. Hell, I would look like a bag lady on the way to the social security office to pick up my first social security check!

Many girls emphasize to always dress to your specific age. I don't agree with that edict. I say dress for as young as you feel. Now I'm not saying it's just fine to dress up like a high school cheerleader in a cheerleading outfit if your seventy years old. That's not where I am going with this. I say dress as young a you feel and as long as it looks classy, pretty, cute, and well put together without over doing it especially with your makeup!

Judy, you look smokin' hot!...Sincerely Scarlett

Aspiring Member
    I actually am comparatively younger than most on this board - and older than I look, to the disdain of bartenders and convenience-store cashiers.

Whether I am attractive is a question solely of opinion. I don't exactly consider myself terminally pretty. I'm not quite sure I'm pretty, but I'm quite vain (this applies dressed as a guy as well). I think I look slightly older while presented as female than as male, although that would be in my favour for now seeing how I'm assumed to be a high schooler when I'm 21. I ought to be more grateful for that.

I see an old, 60-something, mature woman looking back at me. No young chick here any more. I don't dress or go out nearly as often as I used to.
    Joni

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett398 View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Many girls emphasize to always dress to your specific age. I don't agree with that edict. I say dress for as young as you feel. Now I'm not saying it's just fine to dress up like a high school cheerleader in a cheerleading outfit if your seventy years old. ---------------------------------------------------------
    ...Sincerely Scarlett
    Maybe it's time to expand your horizons, Scarlett?

I'm OVER 70!

77522.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Alisonforme View Post
    I see my dream girl!
    So do I!!! At times if everything looks right.