Thread: A Woman's KEEN EYE

Banned Read only

A Woman's KEEN EYE

I posted a few weeks ago how I wore black swede boots with a 2 1/2" tapered heel under long black boot cut jeans in the mall and was clocked by half the people I passed. Yesterday was raining and I went shopping to several department stores, same jeans and black windbreaker but wore 2" black ankle boots that were mostly covered by the long black jeans. Being rainy and gloomy and with lower heels I thought surely I would blend. In all of the stores I could see the quick keen eye of women glancing down at my boots, some then gave me a nice smile as if to say you are wearing women's boots but I'm just fine with that. Others did their quick look and then just went back to what they were doing. Some even noticed when I was walking toward them and couldn't see the heel. After a lot of being clocked I began to feel very comfortable with them noticing and had the feeling of their being O.K. with this and them surmising a part of me was female and wanted to dress partially female just like them. In Other Words I had left the all male team and had come over to the female side because a part of me enjoyed what being female had to offer. We both enjoy and appreciate dressing as a woman to what ever degree, same as the way some women dress like men (sloppy, tee shirts, jeans, flip flops, no makeup, short hair). This has given me a whole new vision and confidence that it's perfectly O.K. to wear some more stylish and attractive female items of clothing that aren't offered for men. Could this be Male to Female Crossdressing or just dressing in the clothes you like just as women have done wearing men's clothing for a long, long time

And yes this has been said on this site before, have confidence and wear what you want.

Women love shoes so when they hear that sound they look down to see what style and once seeing a pair they can relate to they smile. I get many friendly comments from women on my sandals(strappy and wedges) in the summer, maybe because I keep my toes polished(candy apple red).
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Realistically, it is only cloth! What is the difference in who wears what? Glad you got some confirmation! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    I think the noise your boots make drew the attention of the women. Many people are able to process their surroundings on a subconscious level, and, if there is something out of the ordinary I believe it rises to their conscious level. A woman may approach you from the rear and her attention is drawn to the heel because it is out of place with the rest of what she is seeing. You did not make a comment about men encountering you? None shopping?

If you're wearing one article of clothing marketed to women it does not necessarily translate into cross dressing. My opinion. I'd say you're wearing women's boots. Wearing women's panties, and, only the panties on a consistent basis translate to ME a fetish.

And, yes wear what you want. However, the reaction of those around you, if you're emulating a women and fully attired as a woman with makeup and wig is going to be different than wearing a pair of women's boots.

Hmm interesting that you were clocked wearing only these items. I wear women's jeans, shirts and booties every day and have never experienced this. Not of my stuff is on the femme side. I go to the mall and everywhere else. I have had women comment that they really like my boots which I'm sure means they KNOW....but it was all admiration and not negative at all. In one instance I was wearing all women's androgynous clothing and some light eye makeup and a women I know told me she thought I looked really good and loved my outfit. It was totally unsolicited and she didn't have to say anything at all.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just to let you know guys that wear western boots will make the same sound walking thru a store as womens boots do so whats the problem?
    I think you are finally finding out nobody cares what gender of clothes you wear.
    Wear what you like and feel good wearing.

I have had the same reactions as the above poster many times.
    Women notice clothes and if they like what you have on generally they will say something.
    The plum colored jacket in my avatar has gotten lots of compliments from women.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 02-16-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra, That is a sound that always turns heads......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Finally retiring my last pair of "Believe" loafers from Payless after 6 years (they quit carrying them!). Not one person has ever looked at them and then looked at me with a "questioning gender of your shoe" kinda look. My calf-boots with the tapered heel usually gets the same response (worn under slacks or jeans that cover most of the heel). I get a raised eyebrow every now and then with my Mary Janes though which is funny - the loafers look more feminine than the MJ's. On the rare occasion when I wear flats, I get minimal glances if I'm wearing socks. If I wear hose, different story.

My sentiments exactly. It is what I have said to my wife many times.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Deebra, I'm sorry but unless you're wearing spike heels? It ain't the boots. I often wear a pair of women's boots for my back. Nothing else looks fem about me, tho. Except the 3 1/2 inch block heels. I have yet to find anyone looking at or even noticing me or my boots when out.

However, there's no way anyone would guess I'm a CD in a million years. I believe folks r noticing something else about u other than your boots.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline1965 View Post
    Hmm interesting that you were clocked wearing only these items. I wear women's jeans, shirts and booties every day and have never experienced this. Not of my stuff is on the femme side. I go to the mall and everywhere else. I have had women comment that they really like my boots which I'm sure means they KNOW....but it was all admiration and not negative at all. In one instance I was wearing all women's androgynous clothing and some light eye makeup and a women I know told me she thought I looked really good and loved my outfit. It was totally unsolicited and she didn't have to say anything at all.
    Interesting how society gives women "permission" to make these types of random, unsolicited comments to others - even if they are compliments - yet if we as males do the exact same thing towards women, we are usually looked at with suspicion and as though we have ulterior motives. We are considered "creepy" at best when we do this, and "predatory" or "dangerous" as the worst case scenario.

I'm with Steph. The sound, being a mis-match for the visual is what drew the extra attention.

Leslie, I compliment and comment to women on what they are wearing when I want to. Yes, I only occasionally get a mild surprised look, but all, as far as I can tell, have been received pleasantly with no negativity. My compliments also include other words, so it isn't just a compliment and run situation. I have started some wonderful and interesting conversation with women and some girls based on a true compliment. I don't think that men are looked at negatively when they give comments, unless their delivery is poorly done. I think that many men think that and are thus afraid to give a compliment to a stranger. That is my ongoing experience.

Banned Read only

Woman's Keen Eye

Docrobbysherry, Maybe I'm good lookin and didn't know it, that's why all the women were checking me out. I was hitting the stores in the A.M. when there weren't hardly any customers in them so maybe a man with a few women shoppers plus female sales attendants had something to do with it; seriously I'm in really good shape and women have noticed. As I walked the aisles I was pretty much by myself, I can walk in heels and do so quietly which I did for some of the time but when I realized all was well I switched gears and raised the volume just a little and let that beautiful feminine sound of heels on mall floors have it's way.

I do think there is a positive connection and vibes for some women when they see someone like me wearing some female clothing and it's like I like soft feminine things just like they do. They feel he has a soft, gentle, caring demeanor they like, want and can relate to unlike some harsh, rough men. Often they want to help and are complimentary i.e. I wish I could walk in heels as well as you do or I like how nice those pants (women's) fit you.So I'm saying I think not all of the women that clocked me found it to be a bad thing. I have had a lot of conversations with women customers and S.A.'s that were just fine with me wearing girl clothing.

And I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it and this is why. I was dressed in bra and panties, hose and the ankle boots and sweater under the wind breaker.. It just felt so good, right and like a woman to be shopping and walking in stores dressed like this.

Stephanie47, there were practically no men.

Oop's I forgot to add I was wearing women's boot cut jeans, don't want anybody to think I was not wearing any jeans the reason I was clocked.
    Last edited by deebra; 02-16-2017 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Forgot