Thread: Have a Hard time Changing

Smile Have a Hard time Changing

I'm dressed Totally along with cute heels I just bought.

It feels so Wonderful and Right, but my wife is coming home soon so I have to go back to Boy mode.

Hate being in Boy mode when I have so many pretty Feminine clothes to wear.

I know what you mean and I feel the same way. Even though my wife is becoming more acceptable I'm still not comfy greeting her in a frock. I don't do anything more than a dress or skirt and top but still that day of "Hi Honey, you're home!" hasn't come yet.

The blues of being a closet dresser. Maybe you should tell your wife at some point and join those of us that wear whatever when ever we want? I know it's easier said than done, just food for thought.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    Maybe you should tell your wife at some point and join those of us that wear whatever when ever we want? I know it's easier said than done, just food for thought.
    well, It is not that simple... you can't know how will she react, or maybe she knows but doesn't support? and kids? and , and and....

I usually have a short time to dress, and when the the time comes to take of the wig - I just look in the mirror and try to make the time to move slower... hate that second...

Banned Spammer
    Here is a tip. Just start talking to her about people. Say something along the lines of you seen a transgender washroom sign and didn't think it was going to happen that you are happy it is. Or get the talk of transgender going and ask her what she thinks of transgenders and people changing sex identities or throw in crossdressers. This will give you a general idea of how she feels. It has to be a general conversation as it can be put to her say the county or town wants to ban or put up signs. Just a thought.

As Steph said, start a conversation on trans gender or CDs and go from there. It is much better to be honest with her and not lie or hide the truth! If she ever catches you her trust in you will be gone as you were not truthful with her. Yes sort of damned if you do and damned if you don't! Best wishes Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Janice, yes I do understand, even before work I feel that way. I'm like all the effort to put on my makeup and such just to wash it off a few hours later. On days I'm home and I know the wife is coming home I think why not just stay dressed but
    even though she knows she just wouldn't care to be greeted by Rachael.
    Don't get me wrong I'm happy my wife understands enough to allow me what I get but there are days

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    It's a real high when you finally get some decent time to yourself, but it always seems to pass in a flash and you get that depressing feeling when everything has to come off and get packed away for next time. A situation I am all too painfully aware of.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Platinum Member
    Wow, this is the 64,000 unasked - and unanswered question. I had what I believed to be a pretty supportive wife. I dressed around her...for a time spent most of our hours together en femme. But I woefully misread the situation. She outwardly was accepting, but for a period of years...maybe five or more, she was inwardly churning. She was too kind to tell me the truth of her feelings...and guilty about feeling them. Finally, there came the perfect storm of physical, relationship and work changes ...and a few months later she asked me to leave...

Your wife most likely knows...but she may be avoiding or repressing feelings. Or maybe not. It's risky to talk about it, but, believe me, there is also grave risk in assuming anything.

I think Kim is right. My wife knows about the panties,,,first I could wear when we were n private, but as she realized I was wearing a lot more she bought me boyshorts,,nothing in pastels..of course I have my own hidden that are much more fem. I don't think I can go down the road of dresses skirts etc. She is not happy but is accepting..not going to push my luck. besides I wear juniors sizes and she is a 16....another reason I shouldn't go there lol

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Pretty normal feeling among many here.
    Me no I stay the same no matter how I dress.
    I don't hide who I am.

Changing back into drab and having to put away all my pretty clothes is one of the hardest things for me. i am always left feeling a bit flat and sad as the pinks and reds and lace and soft and light is replaced by blue and heavy and rougher boys clothes.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Thank you Joanne.
    Before we were married I felt compelled to tell (her) my wife.

I told her I was a Crossdesser, but totally Hetrosexual.
    She acknowledged my so called "deviation" and insisted that she NEVER wanted to see me dressed.
    I have spent quite alot of money over the years, buying pretty things like wigs and silicone Breast forms etc., then PURGED! I'm 66 now, don't know how much longer I have on this earth. But on my Bucket List I would just Love to spend a full week with a CIS Female as Girlfriends. She to help me become pretty and tell me how cute of a Girl I am & make sure that during that week I was not allowed to wear any boy clothes, only skirts and dresses with lacy lingerie, Bra, Girdle & stockings, a pretty pastel Slip all under a pretty Dress, skirt & Blouse & Cute High Heeled Pumps!

I frequently change back and forth multiple times per day. Wife is fine with me dressing as I please around the house but not so fine with the idea of me leaving the house dressed as I please. She has been known to accept change, so there is hope that some day I'll come and go dressed as I please.

It's tiresome to keep changing, and somewhat annoying at times. I try to stay positive, and keep working towards my ultimate goal.

Karen

Reading through the threads I know howyou all feel.

It is wonderful when your wife accepts you and you can go out together, dressed as you please. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    That's every day at work for me.

Before I leave in the morning, I lay out what I'll be wearing when I get home for the day. Something to look forward to.

Platinum Member
    Hi Janice, You just have to do what is necessary , Maybe some day things will be different......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm at the 90% level. My wife is totally supportive and helpful. I can dress any time to any degree. She draws the line at going out dressed or going out with me while dressed. This is probably because we live in a small, nosy, gossipy town. I have to agree....discovery would not be good for either of us...and ,yes, it is frustrating. I've suggested we go to a movie at a nearby town. She hasn't said no, but.. oh well...90% is great.

Banned Read only
    Janice,
    Even when you go out it's still a problem. I go out socially dressed once a month my wife knows but still chooses not to see me. When I arrive home about 12.30 am she's in bed but the door is left open and I have to pass it to get to the main bathroom to get undressed and into night wear and remove my makeup and nail polish . Each time I do this I feel it's the ideal opportunity for her to see how I look , she knows a group of forty people have obviously seen me, not all part of the group because it's a hotel, and then there are the other drivers who have seen me when driving the thirty miles to the venue. One day it's going to happen but I wouldn't intentionally walk into the bedroom, it would be great to hear her voice from our lounge when I walk in the front door call and say OK let's see Teresa !