Hi ladies, I’ve got a weekend of gender-bending upcoming and I’m as usual nervous, excited, doubtful, determined, etc. I don’t really have any questions but I’d love to hear your thoughts and your encouragement or discouragement as the case may be.
Briefly, my wife knows all about my crossdressing and asks that I am discreet about it: i.e., don’t do it in a way that would affect her or us in the community and more especially our high-school-aged son. (He sees me all the time in tights, Keds, my hair up, earrings, light makeup, etc., but I don’t fully dress (whatever that means) around him or his GF or his friends.) I go to a Regis Signature salon at a big mall 20 minutes away to get my shoulder-length hair done. When I have a day to myself, like this Friday, I will put on my padded bra and skirt and woman’s top, do my makeup, & go have a shampoo and roller set, get my nails done, shop, have lunch, & so on.
It’s heavenly & I really look forward to these times.
At the same time, if I ran into certain friends of ours I’d be very embarrassed and it could have repercussions for my marriage. If my son’s GF and her friends walked into the salon while I was under the dryer, for instance, that would not be good. (Work colleagues are no problem.) Naturally the slight risk adds to the excitement, and the fact is most people I know would just shrug and say “I didn’t know you crossdressed.”
I’m sure many of you can relate and I just wanted to share. I hope you all have a wonderful, girly weekend (and don’t let the politics get you down!).
Thanks so much,