Good Morning Ladies,

I wanted to create a post around friendship and support. As I get older(31 years) my circle of friends gets smaller and smaller. I have been fortunate to have came out to my family and some close friends over the years, and have had a good reaction to who I am. As life goes on some friends fade, due to lives of their own. I wanted to take the time to talk about one of my best friends who has been there for me pretty much my whole life. She did not really find out about Jocelyn (Jenn is an old name), until about 5 years ago. We always have so much fun together and just understand one another, it was easy for me to come out to her. I made a silly bet about sports(that I knew I would lose lol) and I would have to dress up like a girl if I lost. Anyway, I lost and we did the dress up thing, and had a fun time. Later on down the road I shared that I was into cross dressing, and also felt that I do feel like a woman on the inside. I know as of right now, that I feel more and more like it is not just a dressing up thing, and more that I feel like a woman. I have been looking into therapy, etc...Just wanted to share this. VEE (my friend) has such a big heart and right away she said that she was there for me no matter what, and you are beautiful whoever you chose to be. Right away I literally started to tear up because she was so genuine about how she felt about me, our friendship, and the things going on in my life. If felt so good to share everything with her, and truly be myself. She helps me with advice when I am feeling low, we talk about anything and everything, and it is amazing to have such an amazing friend in my life who does not fade out. I feel our friendship has become even stronger over the years, and we are always there to support one another. It is nice to write about it here, because I know a lot of you ladies go through the same struggles with support and friendship. Vee is one of a kind, has the greatest heart, is a strong woman, and has been just such a blessing in my life. I wanted to pay tribute to her friendship! I hope everyone has an amazing friday, hugs!