Hi, I'm brand new to this site. My hope is to get some advice from other CD's and/or bi-curious men who've opened-up about this to their spouses.

I'm trying to get enough courage, to tell my fiancé about my "feminine-side", along with my fantasies, wants and needs. I just hope she doesn't run away, IF, I do tell her.. Obviously, we aren't married yet, but we're very committed. I think she deserves to know about my dark-secrets. Good, bad or otherwise. I'm confident she's "The One", we're very in love. We've weathered many storms over time and it's only made us closer and stronger. However, she has NO idea about my CD-ing or Bi-curiousity. I've struggled to understand and accept it myself. So, maybe I'm crazy to think she can?

About me: I'm a: thin, 5'10", 145lbs, D&D free (420 friendly), very open-minded, Bi-curious white-male. Most of the time, I'd be considered straight. Other-times though, I'm bi-curious and feel feminine. I get SEXUALLY ARROUSED by dressing as a woman, (LINGERIE all-day &#128523. I imagine what it'd feel like to be a woman. I also have fantasies about dressing-up as a HOT, SEXY WOMAN that's out on the town, my fiancé seduces me to go home with her and we play all-night. My fantasies grow from there... I just can't explain how good I feel when I'm crossdressing... It's truly an amazing feeling to me. Unfortunately, I'm very closeted about it and my bi-curiosities. I haven't had the comfort/courage to tell anyone. (I'm actually surprised I'm writing it out) My biggest fear is that, if I tell my SO, she won't understand it, let alone accept it about me. I don't want to Offend her. I don't want her to be upset about my DERSIRES/WANTS/NEEDS. I don't want her to see me differently (negatively) or pity me... But, will she?? Most-important of all, I don't want to hurt her whatsoever. But, is that even possible??

I would LOVE IT!!! If I could NEVER AGAIN, be ashamed of my thoughts, fantasies or anything else about me. Specifically, when I'm with my SO... IDK, maybe that's asking the impossible, to find in one's-life.

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated...