Thread: Fabulous Fragrances

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

Fabulous Fragrances

I have these plug in fragrance infusers all over my section of the home. The flavors certainly enhance the experience. It's all beautiful in my corner of the home.
    I use the Glade infusers.

Apple Cinnamon in the bathroom.
    Hawaiian Breeze in my bedroom and office (girl cave).
    Red Honeysuckle and Nectar in the walk in Carla closet.

Do any of y'all enhance your girl space in this way?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I like the "Bacon in the morning" scent.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    In all seriousness, these are fire hazards...based upon my 15 years experience.

You're actually better off with scented candles (wicks trimmed properly) and not left unattended.

I used Glade Plug Ins for a time many years ago however I haven’t used any scents in my home for many years until fairly recently.

About a year ago I began shopping at the Soma outlet near me. On one visit I noticed a lovely fragrance in the store, then when I got home I noticed the same fragrance on the clothing I purchased.
    I contacted the store manager who I now consider my friend and she told me “It is our newest fragrance, Memorable! The entire store is scented with it. Just spritz as a room freshener. Or lightly spray on tissue paper, allow to dry, and tuck the paper inside drawers, or use as a drawer liner. You can also spray it on unscented dryer sheets and place the dryer sheet inside your air vents to scent the whole house”.

My next visit to Soma I bought a bottle of Memorable and I have placed a treated dryer sheet in my air return a couple times (change the filter monthly and discard the dryer sheet) and have also placed one in my closet. All of my clothes (guy and girl) have a faint sent of Memorable and I love it.
    Just refreshed the treatment my closet yesterday, haven’t done the air return in quite a while… thinking I should do it now.

Ironically I am not all that crazy about the fragrance on my body but I love it in my home and a light scent of it on my clothes.

I use Renewzit solids in Lavender in my bathroom and glade Lavender spray in the bedroom. Glade Apple/Cinnamon spray in the kitchen with a Renewzit solid in Cinnamon. My daughter uses Renewzit solid in Raspberry in her bedroom and bathroom. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

For me, my girl space is enhanced by wearing perfume.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

MelanieAnne, I agree bacon (i.e, meat candy) is the way to go.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Fragrance is so important, It can heighten your senses and it can also dull them and relax you, depending on what your feelings at the time are. I'm fortunate enough to have the creative control in my house (not control as in a controlling person but adding the flair) so my home reflects me, it looks nice and it smells nice too! I'm using jasmine at the moment but when the weather cools I'll be bringing out that Classic Cinnamon wax melt, spicy and sultry. I'm a big fan of incense as well, that comes into the garden with me.

Just had one of those moments, Rose oil in the bath, I'm there when I do that, I'm almost there thinking of it.
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Lauren is my favorite.

I love some fragrances around the house. I travel and holiday a lot staying at AIRBNB places.

Always like to find a gg's house to stay at. All smells lovely and all looks pretty

I like to burn candles and tarts and occasionally some incense.

I work in people's houses every day and come across a wide variety of smells
    I for one am not huge fan of scented candles and air fresheners - to me they usually smell artificial and rather strong. (sometimes the smells get 'stuck' in my nose all day )
    There's a world of difference between an air freshener and fresh air! I do love some homely smells like fresh coffee or baking, and a clean home smells wonderful

Burning a large Yankee Candle jar of Black Cherry as we speak just heavenly..
    Daisy
    When I'm lying in my bed
    I think about life
    and I think about death
    and neither one particularly appeals to me..............Morrissey

If you want to really experience home fragrance, go to the original (after fresh cut flowers) and get youreself a Lampe Berger. Read about the origin here (http://www.lampeberger.us/the-origin...E-BERGER-PARIS). My late wife loved this way of freshening the air with subtle fragrances diffused in an elegant manner. I've just rediscovered it and bought a diffuser and several fragrances for my current wife -- she loves it. I, of course, use it when I'm getting dolled up, as it really sets the mood. This is my preferred way, but whatever you do to set the atmosphere for youself when you want an olifactory pampering, go for it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I loled at bacon in the morning! The smell of bacon wakes everyone in the house up every time!

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Secret "Spring Essence" clear deodorant. Just kidding but it does smell girly and keeps you from sweating like a guy.