Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate yourself on Becky's Gender Feeling Scale

Rate yourself on Becky's Gender Feeling Scale

Some interesting discussions going on across a couple of threads about how we see ourselves. So my question is a simple one. Do you feel you are a guy who likes to put on a dress but is fundamentally male or do you feel that you are more female? Its a simple question requiring a simple answer, this is not meant to be a political but simply based on how you feel, not how you look, not sexuality, not GD simple....

I feel 20% male 80% female
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have concluded I am not properly trans. Simply a man who dresses up. But, it's taken me 20 years to get to this point---
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

So does that make you feel 100% male Doc?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Junior Member Samantha Sometimes's Avatar
    51% to 49% the gender varies...

Probably 60% male, 40% female

Some days 60% female

I'm probably pretty close to 50/50 at this point. Pink fog can certainly skew this to the feminine.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. I've never felt male. Or female. Just me. I just never had a reason to question any of it until I was 50.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Becky,
    I could go 100% dressed but it wouldn't make me 100% female.
    It's hard to put a percentage on it, as you know I want to be seen and accepted as a woman, so I'm not just a guy in a dress , my female side is more dominant some days than others, so obviously it's over 50% .

Surprising hard question to answer. M-F, probably 85-15. Preferred dressing style: 40-60. Actual dressing style: 70-30
    All my dreams pass before my eyes with curiosity

Silver Member
    I'm a Gemini...And so am I! So I never feel extreme in either direction. I feel like I'm about 67% female, based on how often I feel the NEED to dress, versus "Defly a boy today" and "Could go either way"

OK, I can say with confidence that I am very high on the feminine scale even when I present as a male ( I dress and move like Peter Allen, that's for any Aussies ) so the 10% I'll give to the masculine side is quite Feminine. And I feel quite happy about that!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Becky, since you asked for feelings only, I can honestly, without a doubt say, female 100%. It's a no brainer for me. This is news only to those here who don't know me. All my friends here already know this.

Jeri

I would lean toward the feminine side perhaps 65-35. In touch with myself and others around me.

I'm with Doc on this one. I'm in my late 40's and it's been a long 30+ year road to finally realize recently, I'm just me.

Aspiring Member
    90/10 male mostly it is more of a sliding scale.
    Sara

Hi Bec,
    Hard to say with certainty. It varies by day, even time of day, and circumstances. Eyeballing an average I would say about 20% percent male/masculine and the rest basically psychologically androgynous. I use the 5 gender forms defined by Dr. Sandra Bem - masculine, feminine, androgynous, gender reversed, and undifferentiated. I am very non-binary so the male/female (sex) and masculine/feminine (gender) don't really work well in describing me.

Gretchen

What a great post I have to be higher in Female due to the fact that I think about it everyday many many time a day. Yet when you see me I'm 100% male :-(

Soo that said 80% female 20%male

I would say 35% female 65% male
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I'm usually 90% male but sometimes when I'm role playing I'm 60% male and 95% female.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Hey Becky,
    I do like the middle name you picked, I thought that was a great choice. So to your question:
    Female Male
    Mind: 66.87% 33.13%

Body: 10% 90%

Soul: 90% 10%

Rough estimate.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

I'm guessing that it's about 65% male, 35% female, but a lot of that is probably behavior taught and learned over many years.

I'm close to 70/30 on a regular day. Some days I wake up though and that has switched to 30/70. Those are fun days

I would say that I am about 80% female. I think, feel and react to things in a very feminine way. The other 20% male comes from the fact that I have to present as a man and act masculine at times in order to get by. I would prefer that wasn't the case.
    XOXO,

Bridget

Very variable! Mostly about 60% male and 40% female, but it has been 90% male and 10% female and 10% male and 90% female. Like Doc says just me! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix