Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rate yourself on Becky's Gender Feeling Scale

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    This is a fair question but its been asked before and it always ends up being more like a competition by the end of the thread.

I am 60%male and 40% female ....and I am sticking to those numbers
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I don't really know how to answer, i am 100% male. But I love dressing and primping to feel the difference when all dressed up in those exquisite feeling pantyhose, girdle, bright party dresses, etc. I don't think i really want to be a woman, but i enjoy the feeling and i should say LOOK of a woman with my face. Heck i can't give a good answer to this one. I would just love to be locked in a "Von Mars" department store overnight with no one else there.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Hi Becky, Thought provoking question. I shift around so much... On a day to day 70/30 male to female, during a pink haze that shifts to 20/80. Brenda

I have read all the comments on this thread and "Shely's" post almost sounded 100% like how I feel, but that said when I'm working out in my shop wearing my leather work skirt, panties, garter belt and stockings and heels there has to be some small part of me that is female, but how much I have no idea

Hi I am certainly feminine. But I am not a female nor am I a woman. I don't believe that I will ever feel much different than I do now. I love the feeling though. I don't know how women feel. I don't have any sexual feelings so the best I can say is that I feel feminine. I want to look like a girl that wants to look like a boy, and is trying to attract girls. I'm trying to attract girls who like girls or guys.
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Hmmm.

It varies. Usually I dont think about it too much. And then sometimes it kills me not to be in high heels and being really bad...

Work mode: 100% male. Dull and boring. But does a job.
    In a Pub: 95% male and noone would ever know. When Im "checking out some gal" I might be checking her out. Usually Im watching the way she moves and how her apparel runs along her curves - and how well that works. I wish I didnt do that tho - I dont like to get caught looking as I am conscious it could make some random and totally innocent girl uncomfortable.

When dressed: Well Im maxed at that point. I would run the 100 meters faster than an Olympic athlete if the prize were a no questions asked transformation.

Im a bit of a mess. And I doubt my self imposed regression is good for me. But Iv grown used to it over the years.

100% male. I've had the urge to dress in women's clothes virtually my whole life, but even when dressed I'm still a guy.

I can't give an exact ratio percentage. All I know is that I feel more of a woman than a man.

I am still 100% male. I have always been just me, normal. Other's may disagree...

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    is there an online version or questionnaire for this test? google can't give me a test with the exact name though there are many that are similar.

I'm a guy in a dress. I don't do anything differently or act different when wearing a dress but... It IS my bubble of tranquility. I'm calmer and more at ease in a dress than pants. To illistrate "guy in dress"; yesterday I was wearing a new to me light sundress after working outside on the house with my wife for several hours (in my kilt). She decided to make a change and came in to ask where a tool was. I put pants and sweatshirt on over the dress and went out to help her. So, "under dressed" or covered up I grabbed the Sawsall, helped with the project and then went back inside. Off with the outter wear and back to the sundress and what I was doing. Same guy, same stuff, different outfit.

Aspiring Member
    I can't put a figure on it. All I know was that I was born and raised male and I don't feel I belong in this body, but "trapped in the wrong body", as much as it's a cornerstone of the transgender narrative, doesn't describe me either.

70% female, 30% male.

Non-binary/Questioning
    80:20. It's right down there in my signature

Aspiring Member
    70% female and 30% male if it wasn't for a very deep voice I would go higher on the female.

65% female; 35% male. But I'm a Pisces and that explains a lot!

me it depends on the day most days because I live alone I'm dressed fem but I am still a man I cant change that so I will say 50 50
    hugs
    Ronda

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    When dressed, I feel 100% feminine. Yup, just why I do it.

Do not dress full time, so I guess 80% male, 20% female.

I am about 85% male and 15% female. All of my hobbies and attitudes towards life are in the masculine category. I do love dressing up but I feel I cannot relate to what real women are and how they feel about life.
    [FO

Most of the time it's probably close to 80/20 (male/female.) When I'm clothes shopping, it goes to 50/50. And when I'm fully enveloped, with everything (makeup, clothes, hair,) looking just right, I'm probably 90% female (until I have to go to the bathroom, then it's like, "where the hell did that penis come from?")

Interesting question. I'm sitting here fully dressed and loving it. Its rare to have uninterrupted Fiona time. I would say 75% female, 25% male right now. Maybe 60/40 when in drab.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I'll bite. Since it is on my mind every waking hour I'll say 70% female. I guess you can figure out the rest.

So very interesting and as expected varied responses. Like many of you my ratios change, but its not connected to when i am dressed or not. The last few months i have been feeling a lot more on the F scale.... When it drops back to maybe 50/50 i am less inclined to want to dress, but I have been pretty much 80+ F for quite a while.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Personaly I dont have stable rate or something like that. So far I can say I am more on my girly side. If you want numbers then 60/40 as F/M but some days I feel it swings more to girl but otherday its more to boy side. And I am very confused of myself and I feel like that girl side is that true and right side of me.
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3