Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rate yourself on Becky's Gender Feeling Scale

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Been 50/50 most of my life.

Recently been feeling wild swings toward the female side and I have no idea what to do about it.

Interestingly I like to dress no matter where the needle is. #cd4ever

Of course the needle on the scale varies with our usual responsibilities and exposure in public ( friends, workmates, etc). Deep down, I have gradually realized that on the average I am 70% female and 30%. Never a day passes that my female person is quite frequently holding my thoughts captive. When I get to be Sarah for any extended time the needle goes up on the female side and when I am teaching or going about my male hobbies and chores the needle can plunge.

My wife knows about Sarah and around her, I can show some of my deeper feelings of caring, empathy and emotion (I tear up easily ).
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Mostly female although I spend probably 95% of my time in masculine pursuits.

Banned Read only
    I feel 100% female. Probably a higher % than that because my presentation is stereotypically femme as well, and that presentation is important to my identity. Although my history is different, I don't feel differently than other women I know.

I'm a woman, through and through.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    This is a fair question but its been asked before and it always ends up being more like a competition by the end of the thread.
    I'm 110% female, I win.... what do I win?

I really don't know how to answer this, and it's a good question . Maybe 55 masc / 45 fem and looking to turn that around. As I told you as I try to answer this question I get more and more confused.
    Just a girl.

90% of the time, I'm 100% male. I enjoy all aspects of being a man. The other 10% of the time, 100% female

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar

When im dressed i feel like a girl when im not dressed i am pretty much a guy
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I guess currently about 70% masculine / 30% feminine, but the feminine feeling has been increasing lately....

I would say 80 male and 20 female

About 70 male, 30 female normally

Im at 75 female 25 male

Maybe 70/30 female to male....as I get older the female side seems to become stronger.

100% male and wouldn't change that. I just like wearing women's clothes on occasion because they are fun and sexy. During times of stress it is somewhat of an escape from reality.

Christine

In my case, it doesn't seem to be a well framed question. Like many of the others here, I can't give you some single, static figure, primarily because over the years, the very concept of gender has become fuzzy to me.

I had an enlightening discussion with a transgender woman leading to an epiphany: gender was so crucial a part of her identity that she was willing to go through anything to affirm it. Gender was of so little importance to my identity that I could easily abandon it at will.

Liz

I don't think of myself as a certain percentage of male vs. female. I'm who I am. I can't honestly say what it feels like to be a woman because I was born a male and will never know what it feels like to be a woman. I once read an article by a CD'er who said that by putting on female clothing we don't know what it feels like to be a woman any more than someone who puts on a cat suit knows what it feels like to be a cat !

Diane, its not about clothes, it is about how we feel. I said I feel more female than male, when I dress as Becky it does not change that ratio.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Interestingly and not completely untypical (for me) the last few weeks have been very up and down.. if you had asked me last weekend I would have said i was M:F 70:30 this weekend I would say its flipped to 20:80. For the last year or so I have been mostly F but she suddenly drops off for a few days - confusing
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Ah-May-Lee
    90% female and 10% border collie.

Actually- 100% female and my alters are also 100% female.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Like you about 20/80...

I have to work as a male but most of the time I present as female.

I won't say I feel like a woman just presenting as one is for me.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 03-14-2017 at 07:54 AM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Interesting question. I'm intrigued by how female many of you feel. Personally I view myself as 100% male. This may be because I'm a logical person and a biologist so I view it anatomically mainly. I have always had a few more socially female behavioral traits than the average male, so in terms of behavior I view myself as 75% male and 25% female. I don't really feel any more female when I cross-dress, just that I get to look more female and therefore feel more natural going with the female behaviors and exploring them than I do when dressed as a male.

Jemma, I too like to think of myself as a logical person, but many years ago I accepted that there is little or no logic in the Tworld that we inhabit. I long ago accepted my feelings and revel in them actually even though they defy logic.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I hide in plain sight...guy clothes are my disguise...

I'd have to say 100% male. I love to dress up and feel the nice fabric and feel of several layers of women's clothing ,the slippery nylon of lingerie, the hug of stockings or pantyhose, a slip and a dress or skirt. But it makes me no less of a male, just a male in women's clothing.