Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rate yourself on Becky's Gender Feeling Scale

50% female 50% male
    and i believe this make any one the most powerful human both inside and both outside
    because you can see feel and understand things that others can not
    and also you will be unpredictable so no one can manipulate you to their advantage
    at least this the most powerful things about being 50 50

It's unpredictable. Some days I ache to be totally female. It almost hurts. Some days I just am a guy. There's no rhyme or reason to it. Sun, moon, tides, weather??? I just can't predict when the Pink Fog will roll in. Oh my... I see it on the horizon 👗😀
    Lace and Smiles
    Lisa

Aspiring Member
    Interesting question and attempt to quantify F and M mix. I think my brain is a gender hybrid, very balanced R and L brain power with high connectivity. When I was working my team skills and communication usually soared above the M staff. Also preferred working with F team mates. High creativity and art ability are part of my mix.

Desire to express F comes in waves. Sometimes very strong, often also not. I engage in very M activities and expression. I note high risk activities such as motorcycle riding reduce my desire to dress F. Could be I identify F activity as a high risk, and high enjoyment time.

I have wondered if I was younger, with internet, and knowledge that I may have become more gender expressive. It was hell being gender dysphoric pre-internet.

So, no fixed numbers. My answer: variable.

70% female 30% male and it has nothing to do with th clothes I'm wearing

I would say no less than 60 percent woman and 40 percent man.

I would say 70 female and 30 % male

when i was younger probably 60% male 40% female, but now at 53,
    my female side is starting to overwhelm all aspects of my life i cant fight her back any longer,
    now wife no 2 has gone, anything goes, its more 60% female, my bed room is now pink lol x

To simply answer the question, I am a male.that likes to dress in clothes typically for women. In doing so it may bring out more of the "woman" in me. But I do not try to pass a woman. That is what I like about this form. CDs cove a endless spectrum. I am more on the end of, man dress in woman's clothes. I am of course still finding myself. But this is just a fun and harmless "poll" among like mined people.

Keeping it simple and leaving out all the psychosocial stuff I'd say 70% female. I've known this for a long time and it's much more than crossdressing. I'm looking forward to being able to express it more openly.

Lauren

Hiyah Bec,

I feel 75% female and 25% male. But, if I didn't have responsibilities to family, I would feel even more female. As much as I'd like to be true to myself I really feel I have an obligation to my spouse and family to demonstrate my male side even though I don't feel that way most of the time. Loveyah! Nik
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

It depends on what I'm doing but in general I'd say 50/50, but that can and does fluctuate. As I'm typing this its 75/25 female even though I'm dressed 100% drab.

yeah. it's pretty much 50/50 with me as well but again it does fluctuate. My femme feeling is about 60/40 at the moment.

I'm me. I like being male, but I like wearing feminine clothes too. Why do the two things have to be mutually exclusive? Also, I'm not a 'crossdresser', all of the clothes I wear are mine - they were either given to me or I paid for them. What right does society have to judge what I wear? Why? Why?

95% female, 5% male. It took me a long time to accept that though, and it makes the times I have to go as male professionally a lot more painful.

40% male and 60% female

I have done an approximate count 37 posters said they were between 51 and 100% male. 26 of you were either 50/50 or indeterminate and 40 people felt more female than male.

Some interesting observations
    - very few of us feel 100% female inside but many felt 100% male
    - many of us who felt more female than male don't feel more female when dressed
    - not everyone reads the question properly, it was about how you feel inside
    - lots of us have shifting feelings
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec