Thread: Road trip

Road trip

Over the last couple days I have been driving across a few states. I have been wearing high heels with hose and a black ladies top and guy jeans. I have been traveling very leisurely so I have made many stops from gas stations to dress shops to an outlet center including wearing my 9 west pumps to a 9 west store (SA in her 40s that was amazing) to a couple sexy lingerie stores. The worst reaction I got was the SA at a shoe Dept seemed embarrassed that I was trying on and buying ladies shoes. She said she had never sold heels to a man. The SA at 9 west waited on me intently having me try on several pair ( bought 2) the SA at the Haynes outlet commented that she loved the look. Both SA at the lingerie stores commented and discussed it and let me give them my shoe fashion show. I have an appointment Friday for a corset My point in all of this is that you should just relax and do what you are comfortable with. People really don't care
    Last edited by Mgreenva; 02-21-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Sounds like a fun road trip to me! Let's hear about these kind of trips from all 50 states!

Silver Member
    SoCal to Nevada fully femmed, to and fro. Drive up food windows (got smiles .. once, at one in central Cal she said, "have fun, beautiful"). Had to pee, so took an off ramp and .... well, you know.

Seems like every time I get off a ramp it costs me money. Gas or shoes. 4 pair of shoes this trip. Lol the last ones hurt. Drive 1 hour 20 minutes and paid 100 $ for a pair of amazing Clarks. The SA a younger may be 20 yo told me she loved the ones I was buying and the wedges I was wearing were very quite. Lol we talked and she said she wasn't bothered by it at all.

Sounds like something I should do, but I'd have to keep expenses down - no expensive shoes!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    You are right, most people don't care, the ones that do care aren't worth worrying over.
    I want to be this girl!

I agree that people don't really care and on a road trip, a gas attendant asked to see my nails. He said, He wanted to do that also.
    Part Time Girl

Every years I travel back home to NYC (from Austin, TX). For the last five years, I have driven fully dressed. I never really had any problem except once on my way back. It was close to midnight and I was trying my best to get back home and I stopped at a rest area in AR. And I was harassed by a couple of drunk trucks drivers. Besides most of the travelling is very uneventful. Couple of years I even got stopped by state trooper in VA and he polite and even refereed to me as "Ma'am"