Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you kissed a TG/CD/TS

Have you kissed a TG/CD/TS

There's a long thread about kissing a guy while en femme.

I haven't kissed a guy, per se, but I did kiss a CD.

We met at Keystone and danced together most of the night. What started as a kiss good night as we parted at the elevator turned into another, and another and another ...

Finally I had to drag her outside and we had kind of a makeout session. She reached behind me and put her hands up the back of my dress and rubbed my buttocks. We both had very smudged lipstick when we were done. But, it didn't lead to anything more. We're planning to meet again this Keystone.

I never thought of myself as the slightest bit gay, but it was really nice and exciting, if you know what I mean.

Be nice and don't over-analyze it. Even though it was a lot of fun, I am not labeling it as gay.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Junior Member Beauty Parlor Bev's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a wonderful experience! I agree, do not over-analyze it, just roll with it and enjoy! When I first started getting together with other girls, I spent WAAAYYY too much time worrying about labels, especially the label "gay"! You can see from some of the long running threads on here that a lot of the members have not come to terms with the terms! No pun intended and sorry if I offend anyone, that is not my goal. My goal is that others learn from my mistakes and reservations and do not spend way too much time worrying about labels! There is something very sexy about smudging lipstick with another girl, enjoy!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have and I will say she was a great kisser and totally gorgeous.
    One of the nicest trans people I know.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 02-21-2017 at 11:18 PM.

Nope, I'm straight as an arrow but it doesn't bother me at all when guys kiss or girls kiss each other. Kissing, like dressing and like any other form of affection, should be gender neutral so I say he he he.

Banned Read only
    Nope.

Never met one. Never kissed one.

Many hugs but never a kiss.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have cheek pecked with T friends and could see myself really kissing a very fem CD or TS. But, wouldn't get into it hot and heavy. That wouldn't be fair to her.

Because I really am straight I wouldn't go there and I wouldn't let her either!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sherry that is the way I am respectful to the extreme.
    Hugs are common a kiss on the cheek is common too.
    Only if the person asks or says lets go someplace private that I will do any hot and heavy kissing.
    Its only happened a few times and I'm no **** LOLOL but it happens.

Reni Howard
    I have and I loved it. Of course the kissing did lead to other things and they were enjoyable too.

Non-binary/Questioning
    No, but would love to.

Yes and to my surprise they did not turn into a princess.

No but my wife has. Lol

I do every day. My SO is a TG.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Yes, I did and I still do. I am very selective so there is a very short list over a very long time period, but I love making out with other crossdressers.

Junior Member Samantha Sometimes's Avatar
    Oh yes. While I am attracted to GGs I'm only really attracted trans people.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Not for me but if that's your thing go for it.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Steffi,

Yes, once and it was very nice. I don't usually dance. I mean hardly ever. So I was watching everyone dancing and drinking having a great time. But I didn't really know anyone so I kept to myself and just watched everyone else. Then this lady comes up to me and asks if I would like to dance. I was very shy and was about to decline when she reaches down takes my hand and gently pulls me up and out to the dance floor. Had the music not been for slow dancing I wouldn't have gone. It wasn't till I felt her hand trace my bra across my back that I wanted to run. She smiled, and whispered into my ear "I didn't embarrass you did I?", I just replied with a no and her other hand went to my hip she asked me several small talk questions while playing with the hooks on my bra. I was very nervous and wasn't sure what to do. When the music ended we walked hand in hand back to my table where we spoke some more and drank a little. She asked me to walk her to her car later and once we arrived she turned, pulled me close and began kissing me. Our hands did roam a little and we leaned against her car for some time until some passers by yelled "Get a room!". She said I was very sweet and that she hoped that we could see each other again.

I never saw her again, though I had gone back a month later when I had returned from a trip. I wish her well wherever she may be.

@--}-----
    Michelle

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Yes, first kiss of a person who falls within the tg umbrella was 14 1/2 years ago and still kissing the same person

No i haven't and its not something on my bucket list. Interestingly when I am out dressed and with other Tgirlfriends I feel very comfortable hugging, kissing hello, touching/being touched (non sexual way) than I am when I am out in drab.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Yes I have. Just recently I met a gurl at a club. I just needed a night out and the stars lined up. I had no intentions of anything, just being out dressesd. Well we met and conversation was honest and interesting, while we had a couple drinks. Then we ended up closer and a hand on the back, thigh by both parties then a kiss. It was wondweful for me. a few more at different times. We talked about a room but cooler heads prevailed and we went our ways. It was fun and it was the conversation and kindredship that got it going. I hope we meet again if only for the companionship. No kissing required but I will not rule it out.

I'll never tell!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

dee anne: I would never of thought that I would want to kiss a TG/TS/CD but your post was so sweet, maybe...

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Did a little more than kiss.

Umm, I was a little embarrassed to tell the whole story, because as usual, I thought I was the only one. I filled in a few more details below.

We met at Keystone and danced together most of the night.

While it usually takes about 2 or 3 beers before I'm willing to dance in boy mode, I'm totally unafraid of dancing in girl mode. Go figure.

At the end of the night, she said, "I wasn't planning on taking my panties off, but I would have liked a kiss." I have no idea what I was thinking, but, on the spur of the moment, I replied, "I could do a kiss." What started as a good night kiss as we parted at the elevator turned into another, and another and another ...

Before someone yelled, "Get a room," I Finally had to drag her outside to continue kissing and we had kind of a makeout session for like 15 minutes. She reached behind me and put her hands up the back of my dress and rubbed my buttocks. We both had very smudged lipstick when we were done.

It didn't lead to anything more. But, we're planning on meeting again this Keystone.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I kissed a girl and I liked it
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.