Thread: What a morning.

Talking What a morning.

So I'm doing a kitchen reno and my mom volunteered to help me paint. Love that woman! I'm wearing a nice lavender thong and totally forgot that mom has no idea that I CD. Well I bent down to pour some paint and Mom got a good look at the undies. She didn't say anything but I know she saw. Guess that the cat is out of the proverbial bag. Oh well!

Men do wear thong underwear and they do wear colored underwear, so the cat is probably wherever it wants to be.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I'm relatively new to CD, but for years I wore men's bikini underwear. All different colors, and cuts. And I always wear low rise speedo's when I'm near the pool, as I used to be on swim team when I was back in school. Best to not worry about what others think, and just be comfortable in your own skin. Just my two cents.

Thanks Pat and Geena. I smiled when I realised it. My lol caught me when I was 8 sneaking her panties.. I bet she knows. mothers intuition!