Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Poof!" You have become a real woman now. So, what comes next!?

Thank-you PaulaQ.

There was a lot of great points in your post.

For me, if I woke up one morning and I found myself female. I am certain I would experience a lot of what PaulaQ outlined for us. I would be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized about being magically transformed into a female. More so when I was younger and could have gotten away with it easier. I think the shopping would be fun at first, but I have always had problems putting together outfits... What goes with what, type of thing. I am sure I would lose what friends I do have and would make a few more, though if they were my friends they would accept me for who I am or have become. I have already lost a few "friends" when I tried sharing with them that I crossdress... Though I have been curious about sex as a woman, I feel it would be a long process to understand my new body and how it now works. I am not naive to think that though I wear women's clothes, and wish to explore my feminine side more that sooner or later sex will be a part of it. To dress fully as a woman, act like a woman, experience life as a woman, you cannot think that sex wouldn't be part of it.

Although I cannot help but to think how much I would spend on clothes....

@--}----
    Michelle

Well what a thread. Let's see it wasn't really poof but I wake up in a different body now. But I have to tell you that being a woman really has nothing to do with my new body or my new wardrobe. I finally am able to be with other women the way I always felt like inside. There is no division now or herding into groups with other men. This doesn't mean I don't interact with men, it just isn't hoisted on me constantly. I value my relationships more now because they feel real. I am not an actor anymore, just another woman struggling to be me while taking care of my family.

So as far as sex. I am not really having any yet. My vaginal canal has some scar tissue that is still being treated. I have my own breasts now and I am very pleased with the cosmetic success of my operations. However, I have to say that it is a long road for me to get where I want to be sexually. I am still married to a wonderful woman but our sex life is most likely over. So having the correct body hasn't translated to a perfect sexual connection yet. I strongly believe it will happen. I am being patient with myself as this is a very complicated situation. Years of suppressing being bisexual can't just be waived away especially when my marriage and family are fragile right now.

If you can honestly approach this question as just a fantasy good for you. However, if this causes you distress and envy as you read mine and Paula's account then good luck. I wouldn't change a thing but it is not for the meek!

Suzanne
    Life Is One Big Dilation

Banned Read only
    If you want to know who you'd sound like if you literally went *poof* and became a woman over night, watch Caitlyn Jenner on "I am Cait". She is about as good of a simulation of this in the real world as we can reasonably have. Her physical transition took some time, but she spent ZERO time on interacting with others as a woman before appearing, fully formed, on the cover of Vanity Fair Magazine. As a result, she's a mess, despite having the coaching efforts of the most with-it trans women in history.

Seriously - this is what it would look like. BTW, please don't take this as my hating on Cait. I actually have some respect for her. Nevertheless, she is an excellent cautionary tale of what happens when you try to "*poof* I'm a woman now." Most of the people I know who've tried this lack Cait's resources and so they fail because of that, and even as they look better and better, they have no real feedback from anyone, so they don't really know that they are "done". Don't try this at home.

… then of course stare in utterly confused bewilderment when I come home early only to discover my husband hopping around on one leg trying to pull my pantyhose over his freshly shaven and lotioned leg, one ankle bent sideways in his high heel, suffering a girdle, tight bra, lipstick, long painted nails, and an erection, trying madly and desperately and hopelessly to be just like a woman.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-30-2017 at 03:08 PM. Reason: let me explain the forum rule...we don't dis GGs and insult them

First a big shout out to PaulaQ for her post on this thread.

If I was turned into a women I have two things I would love to experience.

My brother was recently in town visiting and we went out to eat. Near us was a large group (10 to 12) of women eating out. They were laughing, smiling and enjoying each others company. My brother told me you would never see a group of guys doing that. I would love to have that type of social relationship over how guys act.

I had my daughter pass away. Except for two my male friends did not know what to say and avoided me. The vast majority of my female friends gave me the emotional support I needed. I would like to be part of that group.

Both men and women have different social expectations. Then of course are the physical differences. Factoring all those in if I could choose and not hurt my family I would choose female. When I dress I love the feeling of being who I am.

Going to work in an office setting, vacations and just experiencing life as a woman.

Banned Spammer
    Um just carry on with my life as it is.
    My life isn't great but its my life.
    It wouldn't be a different life as a girl

Banned Read only
    Suzanne,
    Thanks for that, if it's seriously on the cards then making light of it is not the way to go. I'm beginning to see the implications now I'm out socially, the TSs in our group are well worth talking to. Life hasn't been easy for any of them, they passed through the CDing part which was hard enough but transition is far harder . It's so good to be in a position now of being able to offer a few words in support and hopefully have a few laughs .

Swish,
    Some of us have to reflect on it, not all of us have a partner who will see the fun side of dressing, DADT is cruel and destructive at times. I have had the odd spot of humour with my wife over CDing issues and those rare moments are uplifting, every time they happen I hope so much they will be the start of something better but most of us know we take one step forward and two back most of the time.

just a note, remember THIS section is visible to non-members, especially GGs who come here for a little info and enlightenment. Joking can be hurtful to them and snide comments come off as a discredit to the other TGs here and men in general. This thread shows exactly why TGs and GGs don't communicate well. There have been a few comments by TSs making the point that we do live in the world of "poof, you're a woman" now and we have to survive in a world where we are treated as "less than" men. We have to hear the innuendos that we have lost something we had before, like our brains (I can promise you I am just as smart now as I was 30 years ago...probably more so), the abilities to do things any man can do. The ability do do some things is not dependent on have male genitalia. The male (privilege) thinking should have been lost years ago. When someone makes a "joke" about another person based on any difference, be it gender, color, ethnicity or any other difference, it shows their true feelings about how they feel they are "better than".

What you see see as fun hurts others at their expense Be nice. OR better yet walk a mile in their shoes. Try really "poof"ing and get a new perspective. Crossdressers have the advantage of when the going gets tough, they can revert to the safety of male privledge.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Rogina B View Post
    Poof ! YOU now get judged ! On your looks,[all aspects of] your assertiveness[or submissiveness] your desirability...etc..Not an easy life.
    Instead of Poof! You are judged on your height, musculature, status in the community, assets, income, how nice of a car you own/drive, whether you can physically beat up the next guy, and what type of job you have.

Both sexes get judged. Just on different things.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

That's true we all have certain privilege, and we all have certain things stacked against us.