Out of your homes fully Dressed you remember your
    First steps out looking to make sure no one you knew
    Was hiding behind a tree watching as you came out
    The door. I had my first full
    Out fully dressed on.thursday
    Of last week LeslieMary came
    By and we spent couple of
    Hours dressing&making pics.
    You saw her pic in a black dress wig forms&heels.
    I found a blue dress at the
    Local thriftstore along with
    A skirt borrowed that was gray Bra inserts 48cBra panties thiHigh tan hose
    Along withsize 14w tan heels
    And brown wig &makeup.
    When I stepped out fully
    Dressed I thought I was
    Having a heartattack
    Took.a few minuets to
    Calm down but enjoyed
    Being out fully dressed.
    My next adventure to a
    Mall to shop fully dressed.
    I am having trouble getting
    My picture to upload correctly
    When I figure out what I am
    Doing wrong Dawn459's
    New avatair pic will finally
    Be posted complete fully
    Dressed with makeup.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I was a nervous wreck my first few times out.
    Though it has gotten extremely easier since, I still get a wee nervous with it sometimes, but nothing like in the beginning.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I totally remember those feelings. The hyper-vigilance, the adrenaline-fueled fight-or-flight reaction. Going out dressed the first time is a lot like driving a car for the first time -- at first it seems impossible because there are so many things to keep track of at once. But like driving a car, you settle into a routine after a while and you can actually enjoy the ride. But once you go out that door, there's no telling where the road might take you. Enjoy the ride.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Great Dawn, yes that first time is scary then your out and noting happens and your like what happened no one noticed or
    that I could tell they did. Then you get more confidence and then you realize your just another person among all the others

Yaaaas! it's a beautiful experience go out for the first time.
    My very first, around 12 years ago, like you was in my neighborhood, mid afternoon, bad make up but I wear sunglasses (southern California) I did just a drive around the neighborhood, my street was a cult de sac, very quiet on summer with the hot weather. When I got back home, funny, my dog barks me, I don't know it was a greet or a complain.
    I love using the word delicious for that kind of experience.
    I stop being a Christian, even a pastor, but I didn't stop believing in a "creator" because everything that human beings do naturally, eat, sleep, drink, bathroom, sex, is pleasurable, now for us, crossdressers, is something that we need, our inner being needs it, it's like a basic and natural need like the others I mention and without counting the adrenaline element yet, it's a very pleasurable experience, and an addictive one.
    Last edited by Devi SM; 03-29-2017 at 10:14 AM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

image.jpg

I was out a couple days ago like this.

Pretty in Pink

Dawn459 finally posted her
    Updated profile pic which
    Is the one LeslieMary took
    When we did our picture
    Session.

My first time out dressed was at night, first I got into my car and drove around to find somewhere to change, because my neighbours are very close to my house. Anyway i got changed and drove to a small town i know well, on my way it must have been 2am and i past a police car sat in a side road, which frighten the hell out of me, and kept looking in my mirrors to see if they where following me, luckly they wasn`t, i got to the small town where i found somewhere to park, i got out and just walked around this town for about 2 hours, but made it back to my car just in time for sunrise, i got changed and drove home, I loved every minute of it. then on another night i was out on my motorcycle after being out for the day, when i turned into the same town where i saw this young women out looking in the shop windows, but there was something different about her, so i turned around and went back because thought she needed help, when i got back she was just getting into her car, so i walked up to the car and asked her if she was ok, well blow me, it was only one of my best mate`s dressed up, i was shocked, we got talking and i said i crossdressed as well, and now we go off shopping and out to clubs and everything a normal couple of girls do,

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    First time out can be daunting, you really think you have a huge sign over your head with 'look at me' painted on it. But as I and most others found out, nothing happens. Congrats on getting out there.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    See you did it and the tranny police never came.
    Proud of you Dawn and the next time will be easier.

Well done I have to experience that yet.

Jeniffer, that was quite a story about finding one of your friends crossdressing. I am glad it turned out great. Thanks for sharing.

Sami

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    See you did it and the tranny police never came.
    Proud of you Dawn and the next time will be easier.
    The first time I went out driving, the police popped up and followed me for a bit. I didn't need to tuck for a week after that.

But, I've got my story (not that you need one) for next time: "well officer, never lose a bet with your wife"

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Anne View Post
    "well officer, never lose a bet with your wife"
    The "lost bet" excuse is the most pathetic self-delusion that crossdressers tell themselves will work. You wouldn't believe it if one of your friends trotted it out -- nobody believes it. Most of the time the cop won't ask. If he does, just say, "Yes, I crossdress." End of story. No shame from lying and you leave yourself a shred of dignity.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Do what you need to do to get you through the day, but at the end of that day, Pat's right. Excuses are just that, and will be perceived as such far more often than not. Completely hiding something like this from a spouse or loved one is one thing, but if you're feeling compelled to go out en femme, just own it when you do. I understand that there are some groove on the thrill of possibly being "caught", but I wonder if many, if not most, of those are cases where the dresser can't bring herself to the point of "ownership". It is a bit of a leap, going from hiding in darkness, a car, a strange town or neighborhood, to going out with head high and actually interacting with the world. It takes a bit more investment, emotionally, going out and not just taking a chance that someone will see you, but knowing that "they're all going to know". Mind, I'm not really judging, just reflecting on the difference between two groups of crossdressers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat (aka Jennie) View Post
    The "lost bet" excuse is the most pathetic self-delusion that crossdressers tell themselves will work. You wouldn't believe it if one of your friends trotted it out -- nobody believes it. Most of the time the cop won't ask. If he does, just say, "Yes, I crossdress." End of story. No shame from lying and you leave yourself a shred of dignity.
    Well, I didn't say it was a good excuse...

I'm sure I can come up with some other bad ones...."laundry day, nothing else was clean...", "lights were out and I got dressed in the dark", and my personal favorite " "well, I have these shoes, and nothing else went with them".

I've left the house a few times. Once even went to dinner in a local Mexican place, there were no riots, no one pointed and laughed, and other than one person snapping a picture and a couple of people doing the turn and look while trying to not look like they were looking, nothing unusual happened. The lady at the cash register said she loved my nail color and said I looked nice.