Thank-you PaulaQ.

There was a lot of great points in your post.

For me, if I woke up one morning and I found myself female. I am certain I would experience a lot of what PaulaQ outlined for us. I would be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized about being magically transformed into a female. More so when I was younger and could have gotten away with it easier. I think the shopping would be fun at first, but I have always had problems putting together outfits... What goes with what, type of thing. I am sure I would lose what friends I do have and would make a few more, though if they were my friends they would accept me for who I am or have become. I have already lost a few "friends" when I tried sharing with them that I crossdress... Though I have been curious about sex as a woman, I feel it would be a long process to understand my new body and how it now works. I am not naive to think that though I wear women's clothes, and wish to explore my feminine side more that sooner or later sex will be a part of it. To dress fully as a woman, act like a woman, experience life as a woman, you cannot think that sex wouldn't be part of it.

Although I cannot help but to think how much I would spend on clothes....

@--}----
Michelle