Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Poof!" You have become a real woman now. So, what comes next!?

Super great thread Sherry!
    Paula - I am so happy your life has worked out so well for you!

My "POOF" moment would probably completely wreck my current life - but I think (and hope) that I could bounce back and live at least close to what Paula is experiencing.

Poof?! I'm a woman?

I'm getting laid. That stuff is going out for a test flight.
    Last edited by IleneD; 02-26-2017 at 12:39 AM.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I would put on my sexy outfit with out the pads and forms and go flirt to my hearts content. XO 😘

OK, so poof, and I'm suddenly a biological woman.

I imagine I'm pretty much the same as before, except I suddenly have lady parts. My wife would notice first, and be pretty disappointed. My young son would be even more confused, and I'm not sure anybody could quite explain it to him. Nobody else really needs to know at this point, so I can carry on my life with minimal disruption. At work, they still think I'm a man, even if my voice now sounds much higher. I'm taping down my breasts for now, and wearing baggy shirts.

I'd love to take advantage of my new shape, and buy myself a proper wardrobe. It's going to be expensive! It'll have to accumulate over some time.

So now I have to think about how I can come out to people, and avoid the shock. My wife and son will likely have left, since I can't be the husband I promised to be anymore. My in-laws would shun me. My own mom and brother and immediate relatives would be shocked and confused, but many or most would probably accept me. They all live in another country, though.

I either come out to everyone very suddenly, or gradually and painfully. Either way it would be disruptive to everyone I've ever known, since they've only ever met my male self.

To me, this sounds a lot like being transgender!
    Love,
    Daisy

Thanks Paula for the awesome post, I guess she has confirmed that life would go on, things would be lost other gained, some things would be forever changed others may stay almost the same.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Go to sleep as a male, "poof" wake up female?
    First thing would be to scream!
    Next would be to seek counseling!
    If I could get my head to accept the physical, and psychological changes, I would transition to living as a female full time. Oh, and the sex thing... yeehaw!!
    If I was unable to adjust to the changes, I would immediately arrange GRS.
    I do not want to be a woman.

Being a CD is a sensual thing to me, not a sexual thing. I love the feel of the clothing, the smell of the perfume, the smoothness of my skin after I shave. I love to create beautiful things. I like being a piece of art. Okay, so sometimes I look like a Picasso, but that's OK

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimtran View Post
    OK, so poof, and I'm suddenly a biological woman.
    I'm a biological woman. I'm made of carbon, and I have DNA and red blood cells and everything. Contrary to what some people believe!

Most of what you describe is what I went through. Wasn't much fun. Managed to hang on to the kids, and some family members. Not the wife - but I know couple who stay together - more than you'd think.

The disruption to others is an interesting phenomenon, is it not?

Banned Read only
    Swimtran,
    We never know these things until it happens, OK Sherry was having some fun, but being realistic we must consider some big decisions to go through what Paula went through.

Maybe if we had the equivalent of a CDers " Big Bang " we might not have a choice, if you want it desperately enough then suddenly " POOF" you have what you always felt you needed to do. I'm afraid there's only one way to achieve it and it's the hard way, drip , drip , one step forward and two back and hope everyone is on the same page !

It would really depend upon what I look like. If I was beautiful enough to make it in modeling or the performance arts, I might pursue that. If just an average woman, probably pursue a career in a stem field, knowing that I'd have a guaranteed spot in academia due to EEOC rules because of the dearth of females in those fields.
    Of course, the very first thing would be, SHOPPING! To establish a wardrobe for my new bod! It would be such a nice chance to be able to buy clothing in normal stores instead of the limited selection I've been stuck with in the tall & fat zone since I was in my teens.
    And, of course, if I simply just changed genitalia and grew breasts, I'd probably wear one of those cover everything tent-like head to toe black cloth middle eastern female outfits and get a job in a call center where no one would see me.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Well poof if I was a woman. Yikes, if I would wake up like that, oh my. It would be pretty freaky. Naw I like both sides and don't have a problem running from the male side of me.
    Part Time Girl

Shopping, shopping and more shopping for clothes

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Wow! I'm speechless, Paula. U r amazing!

Thank u for being here for us and turning my silly fantasy thread into an honest, dramatic lesson in reality.
    Amen! What a brutally honest reality check. Thank you!
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Fun,fun,fun,fun,shopping,shoes,makeup everyday ,get my nails done and poof breasts also wow I will be so happy...

Poof ! YOU now get judged ! On your looks,[all aspects of] your assertiveness[or submissiveness] your desirability...etc..Not an easy life.

Poof..!! Live my life on my terms. The good, the bad, all of it. I am not naive about it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, that's the kind of posts I was hoping for, Rogina. Someone who's thot about what they would actually do and have to deal with as a female. Both the advantages and disadvantages. Few have very deeply, it sounds like!

I have passed at a Halloween dance. The only CD there, I sat with a group of GG's. And, we chatted as men continuously circled and ogled us. It was so weird for me, but so normal for the GG's.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    if it was just Poof your a woman!!! OMG I would cry first then I would get all dressed up and then the family would have to know and yes I would go out and find a nice f2m and have sex!!! Then it would be bring on life!!! lets see what the pros and cons are. Then I would fight the cons and bring out more of the pros!!!.

Admittedly, I would first spend some time playing with my new boobs But after that, it would be interesting to just walk around in public, go to a coffee shop, and attend some parties or social events as a woman. I would be curious to see how I would be treated in social situations as a woman compared with how I am treated as a man.

A change of lifestyle would be in order, I think. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    A change of lifestyle would be in order, I think. :-)
    More than a lifestyle - it's a change of life. You want to change your lifestyle? Buy a pool or a Harley...

Too complex a question without specific parameters.

If its magic, do I have the ability to transform back and forth? If I was permanently female do I have to explain it to friends/coworkers etc. or does this parallel existence assume I have always been female? If I have always been female what happens to my wife, is she male now, or are we a happily married lesbian couple? Do I remember my past life as a female?

Transformation back and forth (including clothes and makeup) - I would probably end up 60/40 male/female. Work as my male self, fun as my male or female self, sleep as my male or female self.

Transformation back and forth (body only) - Similar to above, maybe a little more male time since I would have to still do makeup and hair which takes time and skill.

Suddenly magically female (no one knows why or how) - re-budget for wardrobe and try not to become a science experiment.

Magically female (history re-written as female) - shrug my shoulders and get on with my life as a female, I would already have a wardrobe and everything else.

If I simply have to ability to pass without notice, then I would have to take another look at my budget and fill out my wardrobe. I would likely spend about 10-20% of my waking hours as a female. I assume getting ready to the point of passing would be a lengthy process. But I would shop, dine out, jog, go to shows anything out in public as much as I would do these things as a male.
    Rebecca Bas

Oh if there was a magic poof, I would spend an hour looking at my self in the mirror and investigate my body. Then I would go swimming, then shopping, then admiring my self in the mirror, then go flirting, then shopping.

Silver Member
    Unless you knew after the 'poof' that you were a male before the poof, you'd probably do the normal things a female would do at her age. Huh??? If after the poof I was a female of the same age, I'd just go to bed after I had my nap. If I was a much younger female, however, it would be, 'look out, world! Here comes Jenny.'

Poof ! You are now a woman ! An "average " one. Not gifted in any way..Just "Average Annie"...What will you do with your life given the "cards" you have? Not so desirable,is it?

Aspiring Member
    I don't feel it does the process of transition any justice to fast-forward it. However, should that be the situation overnight (read: Rogina's), I would have a whole lot of explaining to do to a whole bunch of people - especially college and civil authorities, friends and family. What's happened has already happened, even though it is not in my power to enforce anyone's acceptance of it. Unless my parents or relatives specifically demand otherwise in the worst possible scenario, I will retain my surname. I reckon I'd also be a more aggressive activist for LGBT rights - except that this time, I have a personal stake in the matter. That's the one when you're told, "You care that much about LGBT rights, are you gay/trans?", which is honestly one statement that still provokes me.

Life goes on, but I'd be lying if I said it would go on all the same - no way in hell the status quo would remain given the life-changing circumstances I just got through.

In the obviously hypothetical situation where I'd take on the form of the daughter my parents never had, with a proper figure - I'd have even more explaining to do to the same people, although I don't know how much easier it'll be in church than if I had a fast-forwarded transition. I don't know how I would look like in those circumstances, apart from being fairly small.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 03-06-2017 at 08:52 AM.