Thread: Tossed my last guy jeans

Silver Member

Tossed my last guy jeans

I had a pair of guy jeans that I wore doing dirty stuff. Every time I put them on my wife didn't like them and said don't wear them to town. So today I finally tossed them. All I have now are a lot of women's jeans. Still have a couple pairs of dress pants for when I attend events. However, our friend that gave me all her clothes when she lost weight had a lot of nice women's pants that I can wear.

Congrats! I'm working on purging all my male clothes also. It does take time.

Banned Read only
    Did your wife ever tell you what she didn't like about your guy jeans? Apparently she hadn't complained about your girl jeans since that is all you have left. As we all know guy jeans are made of rough, course denium, made to fit loose on a man's body probably for manual labor and for most men that don't have a butt all that extra material there looks really bad. Maybe the reason she is O.K. with you wearing girl jeans are they are made from soft material, fit the body nicely and are designed to be worn over panties.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think I have one pair of guys jeans somewhere but I have never worn them.Bought them years ago just in case I guess (what was I thinking?).
    Designed to wear over panties? Aren't all pants made like that?

I actually bought a pair of Women's Boyfriend style jeans...kind of funny. I love them cuffed up with a nice pair of booties.

Lauren

Most of my clothing is female but I still have a few things that are male. Very few !

I still have some men's clothes left in the closet! The suit my son bought for me for his wedding! Some new white tee shirts I got for Christmas that are still in the package! About(have not counted them) 5 pairs of men's briefs and 2 or three pairs of socks. Almost forgot, one pair of men's jeans and one pair of men's cargo pants. My tee shirts are sort of unisex so I don't count them as either. I am not purging any of it but when it is gone it will not be replaced. Hugs Lana Mae
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 02-24-2017 at 05:59 PM.
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Platinum Member
    Hi Liz, It sounds like you are slowly burning your bridges......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I still have two pair of men's Levi's that I keep around for mowing the lawn and running the weed whacker. I just can't bring myself to dirty up a pair of my girl jeans that way, but maybe after I put enough wear on them I'll feel differently.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

I was gonna say what Carly said, so I guess I don't have to now
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Silver Member
    Yes my wife didn't like the fit. They were too big for me. She has started picking out more fem clothes for me. While in all honesty she would prefer that I didn't CD she realizes that it is part of me. I'm working at getting back to my youthful figure. So that I'm a true size 6/8s? I wear a 36C bra which I fully fill. My wife has always been a clothes horse with a great figure.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I worked out side in the yard today full fem clothes. Will tell what happened. Funny