Thread: Bye bye favorite jeans

Bye bye favorite jeans

My wife tossed my most comfortable jeans the other day. :-( Sucked, cause I really liked those jeans, they were guy jeans, but very worn in and super comfy. There are quite a few holes in them, and a couple quarter sized ones in the butt. Where the pockets stretch. So basically my pocket kinda hangs off the jeans. I wear long shirts normally with them so nothing shows through, and if they do, why are you looking at my ass anyway? I'm too old, and don't care.
    Anyway, I was wearing a pair of satin and lace silver cheetah cheekies on and was in line to pay. I usually have my card and dl on my phone case, but I had my wallet this time as we were going to multiple stores. I went to pay and the woman behind me got a full view of my butt. She said nice lace cheetahs, my whole face turned red and flush, my wife looked at me and giggled a little. Then the woman said something to the effect of I wish I had a guy who wore pretty stuff like that. My wife's smile instantly turned to a WTF look and she looked at the woman and was like, "really?" The woman smiled back at her then my wife put her hand in my butt pocket grabbed our bag with the other and we walked out of the store. With hand still in my back pocket, she kept turning around to just glare at the woman as we walked out. I thought she was going to kick her ass. (We do live in Chicago)
    We got in the car and she was wtf was that about? I laughed and said yanno no one can resist my ass. Big mistake. she said lets go home I'm done shopping. We got home and she said take off your pants, now. I was all yeah, angry sex! Woo! She took my pants and threw them in the garbage and said do I have anymore jeans with holes in inappropriate places? I said no. Then she stormed off to her office.
    She came out later and said she wasn't mad at me but at how brazen that chick was to say that when I was obviously with you.
    It was a definitely stroke to my ego, but not sure if it was worth the loss of my favorite jeans.

TL;DR woman flirted about my underwear choice with wife in earshot, wife got mad and threw away my favorite jeans.
    Last edited by Jenni Yumiko; 02-25-2017 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Grammar

Banned Read only
    Sounds like the woman was making a "put-down" comment and was not shy about rubbing it in. Jenni now you have a good reason to buy some soft, close to the body girl jeans, trust me, you'll never go back to holy guy jeans. But they do require wearing panties under the jeans. Some people like that woman and they are few in number show what a real a** they are, the world can do without them.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Would you have been upset if a guy came on to your wife like that?
    Would you want your wife's panties to be showing the way yours were?
    I would be pissed too don't blame your wife for acting the way she did.

Deebra - I own many woman's jeans already lol, but thx. These were my only spandex added mens Levi's. I normally wear express flex guy or express Stella woman's or buckle women's.
    Tracii - Actually we have an always accept a gift beer rule, so the tables have been turned quite a few times at bars, I just never got jealous. I believe, say what you want she's still coming home with me. :-) when I was young (high school) I used to get jealous and got in a few fights over guys overstepping. but I'm older and much more relaxed. She got mad once that I didn't get jealous or say anything and I just stated the above. Her underwear poking out of her jeans top is kinda a turn on. These weren't over they were where they belonged so I get it to an extent.

Gold Member
    Jenni:
    You can buy woman's Jeans with the holes pre-made.
    My daughter wears them all the time. In fact, she had one with a large hole
    high up on her thy, So she put a patch over it, made the jeans look cuter.
    Rader