Thread: Had the Talk Again

Had the Talk Again

My wife found some panties in my dresser and toss them out. But didn't say anything to me about. A week later she found more new panties in the dresser plus a black lace teddy. That night when I got home she wanted to talk to me. Told me she had found panties in the dresser last week and toss them and that she found more today and the teddy. She asked me if I was going to stop. I said no. So she said she would stop looking for things just don't leave them out where she can see them. I said OK.

I've been doing this for over 60 yrs. I don't hide most of my things. But since our talk things have been a lot better here. Still can't dress when she is home but I under dress every day And all my jeans are female and I wear them almost every day.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Gold Member
    Sorry your Wife is against your dressing. I thank God mine was OK with me dressing.
    My wife suggested that I buy woman's jeans because they fit and looked better on me.
    I still do to this day, about 10 years now.
    Good luck
    rader

Platinum Member
    I hope you buy your panties in bulk!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Welcome to DADT, Hon.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Congrats to you, Glenda on saying no to your wife's question about stopping. And congrats for just buying more items after she threw some of your things away. You mentioned that things are getting better since the talk so I hope that this trend continues for you.

Glad it worked out for the better! Maybe you won't have to buy your panties in bulk after all! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Platinum Member
    Hi Glenda, That was a great stand, It sounds like the global warming is starting to melt the ice......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Buying Fem jeans.
    I remember my Aunt who was caring for me in my Jr/Sr years of high school, complaining on having to buy me new jeans every month because of my rapid growth. In those two years, I went from 5' 4" to 6' 0". Her main complaint was finding pants that fit. I had a 30" waist, 32" inseam, and 36" hips. Back in those days boy's/men's paints didn't come cut to fit that way.
    And the joke is; she threatened to start buying girl's/woman's jeans for me. Remember, back then the fly on girl's/woman's pants and jeans were reversed so that they matched the closures of woman's tops, which were right side lapping over the left side. Men's closures were/are left side lapping over the right side.

Side question: When was the last time you bought women pants where the left side lapped over the right? Right side over the left?
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 02-25-2017 at 08:09 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Banned Read only
    @Glenda58 - have you ever considered telling her that you can't quit? Not that you don't want to quit, but that you quite literally can't.

Because that is, most likely, the absolute truth.

That might be an uncomfortable subject to talk about. And probably she isn't well equipped to have it. Maybe you aren't either.

For example, have you ever asked her about her feelings? Sure, she doesn't like it. That's clear. But why doesn't she like it? Keep in mind - her feelings are valid in the sense that she has them, they are real, and there is no right and wrong with regards to feelings. But talking - as opposed to trying to shove it under the rug with DADT - could make things better.

Aspiring Member
    It's a bit like clinical depression, in the sense that you can't just "snap out of it".

However the DSM-V doesn't even consider it a disorder anymore. The problem is not us. It is them who won't accept us. My dressing is as much a part of me as my eye colour, height, etc.

Silver Member
    The best fitting jeans I've had were those that were right over left women's jeans. Bought one pair and then the second. wish I had bought several. Wife thought they were a great fit for me. I wore them and never had any one question them.

Well it didn't last long she said I had to many panties and that I needed to get rid of some or she would. Just moved them to a different place in the house.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    In my opinion her throwing out your panties is unacceptable behavior.

Glenda,
    Several things here is she still searching your drawers, that's not acceptable. I'l bet you don't search hers. DADT means no searching too. I hope this works out with a better outcome than it sounds. It isn't as easy as just quitting and she needs to understand that.

The jeans, WOW I finally bought a couple of pairs at the thrift store the other day and I just LOVE the fit. Why in the hell didn't clothes manufacturers do this for all jeans. I love the Lee's the best and i Ill be back real soon looking for more. for anyone who hasn't tried them DO IT NOW!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I do not think it is right for her to go through your things and throw them out. Pick a dress or something she wears that you dislike and throw it out! I agree, if it is DADT, that means no searching through your drawers. You should not have to hide things in your own house!

Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    In my opinion her throwing out your panties is unacceptable behavior.
    This I fully 100% agree with. Just as I will never understand why i do this, I will never understand why any of you will accept this behavior. You are a grown person, these are YOUR things, and unless your throwing out her things at will, she has no right to do yours at will. I understand that this is hard on most women but this is a control issue that needs to be dealt with more so than a CD issue. It starts will the CDing but I am sure it runs deeper than just that.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!