Thread: Back to basics

Back to basics

Sometimes you just need someone to bring you back to the basics of something. We went out for dinner and on our way home my wife told me I look tierd and I'm very edgy lately and maybe I should spend sometime for myself and take a Maria drive, because it usually relaxs me. I told her I wasn't in the mood to sneak the clothes out and dress in the car, she said the kids are out for a while longer and that I could dress at home and go.
    I got home and was dressing and I was almost ready and my wife asked me to show her what I was wearing, she lifted my dress to see what I was wearing under and she told me I must be tierd because I didn't put on a slip and I always wear a slip. I told her that I was wearing a wrap and it opens when I drive and that she is always calling me grannie because I wear a slip so if I do get viewed I won't be portrayed as an old lady. She laughed at me and told me that when I dress and when I go out for my drives that this is my time and to do whatever I want, live my fantasy and do what makes me happy. She then asked me how do I want to drive, I told her I like to show slip, I want to open my wrap dress and show a large portion of slip when I'm driving. She said there's nothing wrong with that, I'm not showing anything inappropriate and as long as I'm desent and don't do anything crazy that I would be fine and I will be viewing myself the way I want to be viewed.
    I went to the bedroom to put a slip on and I guess my Cinderalla time was up, my wife came in the bedroom telling me that one of our kids just came home, I was in no mood so I started undressing and my wife telling me when it comes to Maria I have no luck, and that I can't do anything for myself the easy way. She told me to relax and she will distract the kids and I will get my way out, she did a great job of luoring them into the basement and I went.
    I got out and it was great, driving full slip out, not drawing no attention and maybe did get seen from a few vans and trucks, but pretty much just a relaxing and enjoying drive. I needed it.
    Sometimes you need that person to just bring you back to reality and just remember why you do what you do. Just sitting here and wishing and waiting for another opportunity. Thanks for listening.

It's fantastic that you have your wife's support, and that she recognises when you need to 'let off steam'. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Maria, I sounds like the drive and a little Maria time hit the spot or tickled the itch. So happy for you, and may you find happy dressing always

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U r VERY easily pleased, Maria. Wearing a slip in the hopes a trucker mite look in and see it? Instead of your legs, I assume?

But, curious minds need to know: Would u prefer him to see a slip instead of nyloned legs?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Maria,
    It's so good you can have these conversations, and get the support .

I'm in a slightly different situation, my wife knows I go out but doesn't want to see me. We both take the precaution of telling our kids when I am going out , they basically know it's a Friday night once a month, my wife finds something to do away from home from about 3.30pm till just after 6.00 pm when I leave and she's in bed when I return at about 12.30 am . I still find the driving part interesting the hotel is about thirty miles away and it usually takes me about 45 minutes to get there . I still wonder how much other drivers see and what they think, I have had some double takes , some lorry drivers probably get an interesting view sometimes if the clothes have ridden up !

I usually wear a slip, my favourite is a white three quarter length satin slip it goes under most things unless they happen to have a slit . I'm not sure which I prefer showing a bit of leg or wearing something loose and longer and feel the material brushing my legs as I drive .
    Last edited by Teresa; 02-25-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Maria, I was going to reply but Nicki took the words out of my mouth! Best wishes going forward and be sure you show how much you appreciate your wife! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Your wife is amazing. I have nothing else to add.

Maria it almost goes without saying that you have a great wife.

Great support from your wife Maria. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed your story.

Karen

Silver Member
    Aww, the fun of driving and showing. I have had the pleasure of wearing and showing my slips over the years. When in the 50s with multiple petticoats which would jam against the steering while. My favorite I think was in the 60s. Dresses below the knees which if you slid your skirt up would show beautiful lace hims hiding nylon encased legs in all their glory. I've had many a truck match my speed to appreciate the view of my legs.

Do we really have the same today. I seldom see women's legs because most are wearing jeans as I do. Even when shopping it is not hard to tell.

Platinum Member
    lovely woman you have there!