Thread: My husband made me do it!

Banned Read only

My husband made me do it!

So I've been away from the site for a while, but my husband kept pestering me about what was going on here. He really likes it when I talk to him about the threads here on the forum. So while he's been recovering from surgery, I'm reading some of this to him. I just got busy and hadn't had a lot of time to checkin here. But he kept asking me "what's happening on the crossdresser's site?"

So we're sitting here in the hotel, while he recovers from GCS, and I'm reading stuff to him from here, and replying.

He enjoys the topics here - for serious!

Normally, a woman writing about her husband's interest in a cross dressing site would raise my eyebrow - "could he be trans?" But in this case, I have a guy who will never end up wearing women's clothing. Ironic, huh?

Aspiring Member
    i think it's great you found each other. and i'm glad you're back. try to stop by regularly if you can manage the time =)

Banned Read only
    Thanks Nikki_P! I have missed all the great people on the site, if I'm honest about it.

Hey PaulaQ! Good to hear from you, and I hope all is well.

Hope your husband heals well from surgery and hoping the two of you continue to enjoy live tobether

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    Just a cheery hello to you from a cold and damp Scotland.

Banned Read only
    Paula,
    I've got a whole book if you're interested !

Seriously it's good see you back even under these circumstances I hope your partner gets well soon but doesn't lose his interest in us.
    How did you feel about dropping in again , was it like putting an old pair of shoes , reading your reply from another thread there's still some help needed here . I guess you're going to tell me that I should know better by now and should really do what I need to do, I can't argue with that but I am progressing .

Welcome back! Hope your husband heals up fast! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Paula so glad to have you back, really love your passion for the trans community and your advice.
    And wow can't imagine what your husband thinks of all us crazy girls and the things we discuss in here.
    I hope he has a full recovery

"Normally, a woman writing about her husband's interest in a cross dressing site would raise my eyebrow - "could he be trans?" But in this case, I have a guy who will never end up wearing women's clothing."

OK, color me stupid but what am I missing here?
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    "But in this case, I have a guy who will never end up wearing women's clothing."

OK, color me stupid but what am I missing here?
    Don't feel stupid - I was vague because I assumed (incorrectly and impolitely!) that folks knew my husband was a trans man. He is unusual in that he never lived as a woman, and he transitioned socially at a very young age, although his legal and medical transition are recent. He's just always lived and presented himself as a man.

Don't get me wrong - I know a couple of trans guys who are gender fluid, and who, in fact, DO present as women sometimes. (It's a little weird - but it's almost like they transition FtM to become a crossdresser.)

But my husband isn't like that. He'd quite literally die before he wore women's clothing.

Platinum Member
    Hi Paula, Maybe he should join the forum too......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

welcome back Paula....its nice he wants to discuss these things with you
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Maybe he should join the forum too......
    Hi Blue Orchid - good to see you again. I'm working on him!

Hey, in other news, we went back to see Marci Bowers for his first post-op checkup - he's doing GREAT! I'm so excited!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Happy to hear all is going well with you two thats awesome!!!

PaulaQ, Hope your man heals well and everything is good for you. Take care.
    Part Time Girl

welcome back Paula, and i'm happy to hear that your husband is recovering nicely.
    paula