Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What sort of woman do you think you would make ?

I never plan on becoming a woman. I just don't really feel like I am one on the inside no matter how pretty my clothes are. But if I was one, I feel like I'd just be myself but with a female identity. So I'd really enjoy cute things and being cute, myself. Just like now! Except with more opportunities to wear feminine clothes, which would be super sweet.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm kinda of a jerky guy. Jerky women aren't very well received.

I'm kinda a homely guy but have done fairly well with pretty women. Homely women usually don't fare as well.

Why I even ever thot about becoming a female is beyond me now that I've come to my senses!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    I wouldn't transition and undergo SRS unless I absolutely had no choice otherwise. Living full time presenting as a woman, that's another story for another thread. I don't think I'm any one specific archetypal male or female archetype just yet. I reckon though I'd be an unwilling Tiger Mum, a firm believer in tough love even to friends - or more appropriately a durian, spiky on the outside but soft on the inside. I should hope in particular that I don't lose my religion over transition though. (I don't wish to go further on this thread.) Whether I end up crossdressing the other way in church in that case waits to be seen, if worse hasn't happened instead.

You mean if I transitioned now? Well, remember Princess Fiona from Shrek? Take away the green color, and that would be me. As much as I'd like to have been the human version, reality is I'm a six foot four ogre, male or female. Hence why I never look in the mirror when dressed; it would shatter the illusion of who I'd wish to be.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I would be the proverbial " lady in public but, a ***** in the bedroom".

I am also a good cook /homemaker and would be an excellent wife/ live- in partner for my male .

Being that I am in the process of transitioning, I will be answering this from a little different perspective than most of you who have responded.

One of my goals is to just be one of the women. Even before I ever started dressing en femme, I came to the conclusion that I just wanted to have friendships with women. Nothing involving a marital, SO or dating relationship. In transitioning this is something that I really want to achieve. The times that I have been treated as one of the women, that has made me feel real good.

I have decided that my female name will be Grace Naomi. Grace means goodness and generosity. Naomi is a Hebrew name meaning pleasantness. My goal is that my life reflects the name I have chosen. Also, my female name keeps my initials the same.

I am not one who is good with household or auto repairs, Actually, I have met a lot of natal women who are better than me in these areas.

As far as style of dress, mostly I like to be casual in a dress. Mostly in flats, though I do love knee boots, and also at times have worn wedges, tennis shoes and ankle boots. I wear heels occasionally, usually when I want to be more dressed up. As to jewelry, I love to wear pearl necklaces.

I have now decided that I will be living as Grace 24/7 by July 1st of 2017. I plan to have my name and gender changed legally by the end of March. Also I want to have SRS in the next couple of years.

Grace

I'm not interested in transitioning, but if I were born a woman I hope I would be loving, strong-willed and not afraid to be feminine

I am eight months into transition, and living full time except for work. I always thought that I would be something of a tomboy/slightly butch kind of girl, but a few months into hormones, that pretty much went out the window. I've had to confront the fact that, although I still handle power tools, fix cars and do home repairs and yard work, I am very much a girly girl and definitely a fashionista. I have far more interest in hair, nails, clothes and makeup than I did before the hormones kicked in.

The hormones also changed my personality, and made me more patient, gentler, and definitely more feminine.

And since my Mercedes sedan recently got totaled by an errant wheel and tire on the freeway, I am now shopping for a vintage Saab convertible. I also dream of finding a vintage trailer to go glamping. (Not to tow behind the Saab. I have a Chevy Trailblazer for that).
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Two words can sum it up for me... vain and promiscuous.

I have met very few people that have transitioned. A handful. I have not seen regret or buyers remorse in any of them.

So. That being my inspiration - I would just say "some kind of woman". I would still be the snarky politically active person I am today. But perhaps Id be a better person as well. You know... when you have more to look forward to... if you catch my drift. Life might have more purpose.

Banned Read only
    I would like to thank those that gave this question some thought, transition is something I can't make promises on to my wife, she know this. As I mentioned it poses a similar question to TSs but reworded as in my opening thread , I'm sure the answers may be interesting no matter where you are on the gender road.

Exris ,
    I have met a few in transition and after , to say they have no regrets isn't strictly true , for all of them.

Stacy,
    I'm not sure why you won't respond to the question, I hope it hasn't offended you ?

Banned Read only
    Not every going to transition into a full fledged woman. I really love making love to my sexy redheaded wife as her handsome husband. But when I am dressed as Scarlett, I know what kind of woman I become now. A cute, classy, sexy, kind, and compassionate lady who loves to smile and loves life to it's fullest! I'm also fun to be around with a keen sense of humor as well as good listener as well as a good conversationalist who can talk to you about any possible subject you could bring up.

How's that for becoming a pretty cool cute little lady to hang out with and have some fun!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Oh, this one is easy. I would be that eccentric, free-spirited aunt... ok, or grandmother, that scandalizes the rest of the family with her bohemian ways, her taste in clothes, her fondness for fine single-malt Scotch, and of course, the dangerous ideas she gives to the youngsters in the family. Think of "The Aunts" in Practical Magic, only with "Midnight Macallan" instead of "Midnight Margaritas". I would be as ladylike as decorum dictated, or not, as the mood might strike, and I could hug and love on the little ones like only that big ol' crazy aunt can.

Wow... Where did that come from?