Thread: Effeminate men dress like female tomboy but with little of feminine

Effeminate men dress like female tomboy but with little of feminine

Hi Avery budy am here to find some discussion about wear feminine clothing was a men and act more feminine behavior was a straight men i love and interested at woman only

Sorry for my tittle is the best way i can explain my self.

I like wear like woman tight jeans and like woman t-shirt and jackets and veste and hoody but i stay with a little of feminine tomboy
    And some time buy woman buttom underwear only for daily underwear is a little difficult to find woman underwear who can fit usily thong or g string or bresilien for men but look feminine no bulge flat And i love yoga pants like black only and buttom woman bikini when they fit nice or just bikini for men but smaller then a speedo i like when it doesn't cover all my butt like bresilien and look feminine.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It sounds as if u like to dress androgynously, Sketch? That means somewhere between male and female.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi docrobbysherry thanks for the reply am 25 years old now and i ben doing and Behave like that since 13 years old and i was felling that in my early age like 7 years old
    And like 1 years and half ago i start let grow my hair for i can get a nice straight high ponytails like a woman i want tgat since so long and it's almost perfect

and more i think the best way to describe my self is like you said androgynous but at a deferent level*

But i will not go more than wear those type of clothe or act more than that i ambrace my male* attitude and embrace my feminine side at the same time

i never like wear dress or skirt or wear like Hight heels not for me like i said am more like a girl tomboy but with a little feminine*

and i care about other people and the earth am a green person and vegetarian almost vegan soon am like almost a ipe person* at some few things really connected to the earth and nature and art being creative

thanks for the reply* like to hear from you again.

Hi Sketch.

You may find, as many of us have, that things will change over time. Not saying it will, just saying it could happen. Don't be really surprised if after some period of time those dresses and skirts start to look tempting.

We all seem to find our balance in our own ways. None of it is right or wrong. Each of us as individuals try to find our path in dealing with these compelling thoughts and feelings. It sounds like you found your balance too.