Thread: Not my normal Saturday night

Not my normal Saturday night

Saturday nights are always a time for Karen to come out.I think about it all week what outfit I plan to wear with which shoes and which wig.I do my makeup get dressed and either sit around and read or watch TV and always find time to visit this forum.I never visit in drab ,always when dressed.Saturday afternoon my son who is 38 called to say he may need to stay over because he had a huge fight with his wife and may need to get away for a while.I said sure the doors always open .So I put my crossdressing plans on hold.I had no idea when he might show up at my door ,I told him to give me a heads up when he was on his way .Unless my ex told him he doesn't know I crossdress and I didn't want to rush and change if he suddenly showed up.He never came over and didn't even let me know he wasn't coming so I missed some Karen time.I'm making up for it tonight though it feels strange dressing on a Sunday .I'll pretend I got dressed up for the Oscars.Right now I'm only wearing lipstick no other makeup,having a Vodka on the rocks.I love the lipstick smear on the rim of my glass.I'm glad I am able to get some Karen time this weekend ,it's what keeps me sane and able to cope with everyday pressure.

It's a "me" thing for the vast majority of us Karen. We each have our own circumstances and situations. Do what seems reasonable for a given situation. Keep going, and keep enjoying.

Karen

Sunday evenings are my time to dress. Although, tonight felt kind of rushed. I'm too exhausted during the week by the time I get in at night. Now I look to next week, so I know how you feel.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

My wife and I are sitting in our living room watching the Oscars too.

I am wearing a pair of black Adonna high cut nylon panties and a Vanity Fair Colortura pajama set....black bottoms adn a patterned black top, very nice.

And I am drinking a Tito's on the rocks in a water glass! Salute!

Looking forward to tonight. No one around but my wife. I'll come home from my parttime job walk the dog then pull off my dirty jeans and spend the evening in my panties, pantyhose and sweatshirt.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Karen, u sound like a very organized, structured person. Dressing every Sat. nite? And, moving it to Sunday threw u off? Even if I lived alone, I'd never be sure when the motivation to dress mite strike.
    But, u know, I think that's fine if it works for u!

I never come home and "throw on a few things" anymore. Then, sit around in them. As I did my first few years of dressing 20 years ago. It's either all the way or nada!

If I only visited cd.com dressed, I'd probably have 9 posts here instead of 1000's!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!