Thread: Falling asleep while reading CrossDressers.com

Silver Member

Falling asleep while reading CrossDressers.com

Last night I fell asleep reading the posts. So this morning when I go into ny office there is the site logo. My wife didn't care. I'm a very lucky guy.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    When I saw the subject I thought it was going to be a complaint that we were too boring.

must have been reading one of my posts...
    puts me to sleep too!
    paula

My SO does not care, her daughter is a little blabby, so I have a 5 minute sleep timer on all my devices.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Liz, I do the same thing pretty much every night. Sometimes I'm so tired at the end of the day, I turn on my computer, bring up the site, and fall asleep before I even start reading.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yeah, sometimes when someone is describing in detail the nerve wracking adventure of buying their first ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.............

I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Actually, I may be too tired to do anything else, but I HAVE to check out the posts on here. Sometimes I do OK, but there have been times when I feel a little bit dozy and have to end my reading before finishing everything. It's amazing that coming on the site is almost as addictive as that other thing we do.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Probably will one night this week, if not two nights.

My choice!!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

oh come on. This isnt boring place where you can fall asleep So much information and stories will keep you on your toes We should have some "chat wall" or something like that. Or we already have?
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

Aspiring Member
    Guilty as charged. Perhaps, as are many things, it is habitual.

There is very heavy security on my laptop - the same as I have installed on banking servers... All internet activity is conducted via an encrypted VPN. My screen will lock after a few minutes and the machine hibernate after an hour.

I got caught once many years ago when the internet was less common. Once bitten and all that...

My internet connection is provided by my landlord. I dont want someone poking around in the router history and having a clue where Im going. At best (if they know what they are doing) they will see an encrypted connection to a VPN service and "some data was transmitted". Thats it.