Thread: Sensations

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar

Sensations

How many have experienced the sensation of wearing a camisole or bra all day everyday and wondered if you would get used to the feeling and not notice it? I have been dressing for years and underdressing for several years wearing panties and bra and camisoles under my drab clothes. At first I expected that things would feel different and was not disappointed. Over the years as I have continued to underdress I still can feel my underclothes touching my skin in areas that drab clothes never did.

It also reminds me of when I have worn my swim suit and felt the water differently than when presenting a male. I can say I truly prefer the feelings I get when wearing my ladies swimsuit versus wearing male trunks. With shaved legs and body entering the water is a real different feeling.
    Last edited by Paulette; 02-27-2017 at 07:59 PM. Reason: spelling-darn auto correct
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I must be numb to the sensations everyone talks about.
    Panties don't feel much different from guy panties.
    Very little hair on my legs feels normal to me.Can't stand pantyhose for more than 5 or 6 hours.
    I dress in womens clothes all day every day so they feel normal.
    A bra doesn't make me feel feminine because I already feel that way so its just an undergarment.
    I wish I got sensations like some of you guys do.

I wear panties virtually every day and still get that feeling when I put them on.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Paulette,
    Only yesterday I decided to totally dress all day but again no makeup or wig . Unusually for me I wore some wide fit trousers with black peep toe wedges, a navy blouse and a aqua green cardigan. I had hold ups and panties on and my bra with forms. I walked the dog in the morning and again at lunch time dressed like that, OK I had a jacket on just for warmth. By the end of the day the only two things I was aware of were the feel of heels and the feel of the weight in my bra, as for the rest I could have been in drab.
    I will admit wearing a dress or skirt all day and stockings I'm always aware of wearing different clothes, maybe because I can feel cooler air round my legs and the restriction of a suspender belt and the waistband or belt of a skirt or dress.
    When I go out socially I find some dresses have such a light fabric that it feels like you're not wearing anything on top, that floaty feeling is lovely , no male clothes ever feel like that !

Tracii,
    I'm with you on not liking pantihose ( tights to us in the UK ) I much prefer stockings with a suspender belt , hold ups don't always do as they describe themselves. Tights are a pain when going to the bathroom , but saying that the trousers I just mentioned had a side zip with three difficult button and fabric hoops to do up , I had to give myself plenty of time to go to the toilet ! No wonder women take so long !
    I know my wife wasn't a happy bunny the first time we went skiing , she borrowed an all in one ski suit , using rustic toilets up in the mountains when it's cold and you have hats and gloves to hold onto began to wear thin. She did comment loudly on one occasion to the whole ski party after she'd struggled with the marathon that it must have been a man that designed her suit ! When some kind person told her she looked good in it her answer wasn't repeatable here ! Then went on to offer him the suit so she could do a swap with his jacket and trousers !
    Last edited by Teresa; 02-27-2017 at 07:42 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Of course I tried underdressing when I first began dressing 20 years ago. The thrill of everyone not knowing I was wearing a bra, girdle, occasionally even tucked and with nylons under my guy clothes at work. Out and about. Even going to the movies.

But, the "thrill" soon faded, as about midday it all became unbearably uncomfortable!

Besides, I got bored seeing the regular "me" in the mirror. My underdressing phase was underwhelming and short!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    For me the sensations keeps me coming back. I have worn nylon panties for years, and there is still that occasional feel especially against my other clothes that helps make everything more comfortable. I would rather wear a nylon cami than a regular t-shirt. Then there is nothing like putting on stockings over freshly shaved legs. If it didn't feel good, I would have stopped by now, or so I like to tell myself.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

When you wear a camisole or bra, do you also use breast forms (the kind that mimic the actual weight)? Bras don't usually bother me. However, if I have a bra on with my breast forms, I can definitely understand the female desire to take your bra off.

When I started to wear panties, at first, I was very conscious of it and worried that people would know. I haven't worn male under in about 3 or 4 years and don't think about them much anymore. They are now just a normal part of what I wear everyday.

Banned Read only
    At this point there really isn't any "sensation". It's just getting dressed.

When I go swimming I wear some sort of bikini bottom.......today was a purple Brazilian cut piece that showed off my bum nicely. Yes it feels better long trunks but that's more because I glide through the water better.
    Last edited by Laurana; 02-27-2017 at 04:31 PM.

After a few years of dressing, I no longer feel any different than if I was wearing men's underwear.

These days I tend to notice it more when I don't wear a bra! Sometimes it still gives me a nice sensation, especially if I attach my forms with glue or tape, but a lot of the time I'm in guy mode I'm aware of something missing and the movement of my shirt.
    I still really like the feeling of stockings against my smooth legs, especially when I'm wearing a skirt or dress that brushes gently against them, but they're usually the exception to the general rule as stockings aren't everyday wear for me.
    Otherwise I can enjoy the feeling or cut of a garment without getting carried away - female clothing just feels more natural and comfortable to me.

I've been both totally dressing and underdressing for a long time to the point that it seems like the natural thing to do. I do feel warm sensations while selecting and putting on my bra, panties, camisole, shaper (occasionally), but once on, I feel very natural and don't seem to notice, even adjusting my bra strap. My exception is my love of pantyhose, thigh high stockings, or sheer nylons with a garter belt especially with freshly shaved and lotioned legs. I'm totally aware of the feelings and sensations of my hose, especially when wearing lined slacks.

In the winter months I wear pantyhose almost everyday after work, when I go out I always feel the sensation of the pantyhose rubbing against my pants. It's amazing

Maybe they were referring to to idea that after wearing something so many times, you just get used to it to the point that you don't even realize it's there.

I'm like that with panties, At first I knew I was wearing panties underdressed and was self conscience of it as well as aware of the fabric more. But as the years passed they have become "normlized" to the point of not really adding much excitement. I'm super used to them and don't fear my waistline as much as i used to. (fear that my panties will show above my waistline in public).

I'm not sure bra's and cami's will ever get to this point because I don't wear them 24/7/365. loose fitting male shirts make up the majority of the time spent wearing things.

If I were to stop Crossdressing for 3 months, I could get back lots of the thrill that is lost with repetition .

After 25 years of wearing women's clothing including undergarments, there is no special feeling of "excitement" or any other sensation. Everything is just routine nowadays and that's the way I like it.

Silver Member
    Redtea and Diane Taylor nailed it for me, mostly. But I still enjoy the sensation of a tight skirt when I walk or my arm brushing a breast form. Otherwise, those things that once kept me sensitized at all times are just the usual, now.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Ladies the sensations I am talking about are the ones you feel from the article of clothing touching your body. Flex your back nad you can feel the camisole below your shoulders. The clothes themselves no longer produce any form of erotic feelings as they are just underclothes to be worn for the purpose they perform. Women's fashions fit closer to the body and are mostly softer fabrics. With a camisole there is usually and elastic band around the to edge of the garment. Strappy T's have some Lycra in them to hold a shape better and are cut slightly different than a mans version.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Paulette I think I know what you are talking about. I love the feel of undergarments especially because of the material they are made from. For example, when I wear a cami it feels like its hugging my body and gently massaging it, so much to the point that I hate taking it off. And panties feel so much better than men's cotton underwear, and I've found myself wearing panties more often than men's underwear.

I have been wearing panties and pantyhose for three years now and never lose the sensual feeling of the nylon on my legs. Since only my wife knows this about me in the summer when I wear shorts I don't wear hose. But since I have to wear pants for work I wear everyday at work. I love the feeling.

Platinum Member
    Hi Paulette, There are so many sensations while dressed such as a lined skirt swishing across nylon clad legs,

I could go on with so many but I will stop here......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    I'm with you on not liking pantihose ( tights to us in the UK ) I much prefer stockings with a suspender belt , hold ups don't always do as they describe themselves.
    Ditto on the pantyhose. I'm not a fan. Yes to stockings and garter belt.

I've been tempted by hold ups a couple of times. Once I had a pair on (under dressed), the GF and I went shopping. We're walking through a busy mall and one of my hold ups decided it really didn't want to hold up. We're walking along and this pesky stocking is sliding down my leg. I'm trying to figure out what to do before this rascal slips down below the bottom of my pant leg. Yikes! It was a long time ago and I kind of forget what I did. I must have made it to a wash room or something. I know I didn't get outed by having a misbehaving hold up down around my ankle.

Banned Read only
    At first it did and I would even get aroused when I thought about what I was wearing. But I have been "under dressing" daily for almost two decades now so wearing a bra and panties actually feels normal. I don't get to fully dress very often, or for very long so I do still a little bit of the special sensations when I get all dolled up.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I had some Diane time today, about 8 hours in total. Fully dressed and made up, I just did my normal things, a bit of housework, cooked some dinner, usual stuff. While I was fully aware of the feeling of having a bra and forms on (and tights, which I actually like) when getting ready, after a short while you really do forget you have them on. Only if you think about it do you notice, and this is one of the reasons I stopped under dressing. I reached the point a long time ago where wearing female clothing felt just as normal as wearing male.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I much prefer underdressing in bra and woman panties for the sensation they give me the softness of the panties the feeling of a bra formfit. and the stocking be it garter or pantyhoses is so delicious. And a nice silk blouse OMG what a feeling.I dressed for years and still love thesensations.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Paulette,
    I'm with you on not liking pantihose ( tights to us in the UK ) I much prefer stockings with a suspender belt , hold ups don't always do as they describe themselves.
    Oh the other big plus with stockings and a garter belt is you can have sex while wearing them. Pantyhose - not so much.