Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where the heck am I?

Silver Member

Where the heck am I?

So on another thread, someone jokingly implied she thought I was Trans or at least a CD (but was confused that I only has one wig).

Of course this raised a question in my mind, what is the perception of Meghan here. Yes, yes, a pathetically narcissistic question. Please please pay attention to me!

Even though I know this is about as conceded of a question as I could possibly ask, I really am interested. Now's your chance to tell Meghan what you think she is!

Most importantly, a human being.

a beautiful person enjoying life

well its blatantly obvious that your a thrill seeking wig killer....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    A good way to start our day?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Happy!!!

Megan you are you what does it matter what someone else thinks you are but you look like a person that is enjoying life and like them self just as you are
    hugs
    Ronda

Based on your profile you are in Cincinnati! Sorry couldn't help myself. Just kidding.

Meghan, I don't really know you that well. I've only been as part of this forum for a relatively short time. I can't hazard a guess at if you are Trans or CD and really it doesn't matter to me. What ever you are is fine with me.

I'm guessing like most of us you are doing the best you can to deal with your desires and emotions in a world that is perhaps less accepting than we would like. This forum gives us an opportunity to interact with others who are like minded, and I'm glad to have you along as I grope at refining my path and continuing my journey.

Megan you are a CD extraordinaire.
    Part Time Girl

You are Meghan, for now.... lol

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Meghan you are a beautiful person who expresses their feminine side with fun but dignity and a good friend to all
    Rachel Leigh

I don't know you but from your posts you seem happy and comfortable with yourself. So I will assume you are in a good place. Enjoy life bring happiness to others and yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Silver Member
    Hmmm,

Maybe I should have posted this link.

http://www.google.com/search?q=where...8t8boAfapfoLM:

I'm very new here, and with everybody using female names, nouns & pronouns ( something I had never done for myself ), as well as female presentations in avatars, when I'm reading & writing quickly, my brain automatically thinks of everybody here as female. But I like "thrill seeking wig killer" from Mikell . You need to change your "Senior Member" to that .

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well I would say you are a nice dinner partner that is very open and easy to talk to.
    You have many questions that you post here and I do learn from those so thank you for asking the sort of hard hitting questions LOLOL.
    So I would say you are inquisitive, outgoing, reflective and cute in a dress so hows that for a description ?

Meghan, is who you are! You are on your journey as are we all and you are learning! I like Meghan as a sister in this thing we are all in! CD or Trans? Only you know for sure! I hope a friend! Hugs Lana Mae PS: I only have one wig!
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 02-27-2017 at 04:33 PM.
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Does Juxtaposition ring a bell?

I'm smiling with you!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

My sense is that you are pretty secure in knowing who you are and you follow that the very best you can. I am sure we all wonder once in a while how others perceive us and classify us. It is only natural. And sometimes that is useful. But the only one you really need to please is you. If you are reasonably secure in your identity, with the added caveat that our identities do tend to change over time as they develop and evolve, then that is the truth. Classification is not really that useful because if gender is a continuous spectrum, splitting of that into categories is purely synthetic. Be Meghan and enjoy yourself.

(I probably shouldn't say this, but I only have one wig as well. There, I said it, I revealed the truth. But the truth is I don't need more than one to fit my personal identity. So, I am a one-wigger like you Meghan. One-wiggers UNITE!)

Banned Spammer
    Not sure if you can ask this question legitimately. Please do not take this the wrong way but your asking CD to judge or render what they see of you in you and about you. If you posted this on a general forum with out any CD's you might get a totally different answer.

Now saying that IMHO if I saw you on the street I would take a second look. One is to see how great you look and 2 wow I would never know that was a guy.

What am I doing here?

Is a question I ask myself more than once a day.

For you here, yup, CD.... On another site depending what you said you could be anything from a brain surgeon to a person collecting cans out of a trash can.

Probably wearing a dress. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I really am interested. Now's your chance to tell Meghan what you think she is!
    I am going to answer with; the mirror effect. I want Megan/everyone to go dress or those who are dressed full time/transitioned go stand in front of full length mirror but get close enough first, to be able to look into your eyes /wait and ponder. Then take one step back, look and then another. Bam your there........................ all in your glory.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Last time I checked, somewhere south of Dayton and north of the Ohio river. Get you some Skyline Chili and you'll be fine.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Well you're here on this site probably definitely transgender and if you're like your avatar you also crossdress. I don't see a problem with any of this as I am considered gender-fluid

You're a monogamous wig person. Everything else is irelephant

Meghan,

Reading your question "What do you think Meghan is" I realized two things: 1) I actually don't know! and 2) It doesn't really matter to me!

Thinking more about it, for me that is really the case with most of the people whos posts I read on this forum. To me, you are all "just" people who come here and share thoughts, concerns and opinions. We happen to share something and we have found a place to go and discuss it. I never really put much thought into the "who is this person actually", as in What else is this person about, aside from the core topic of the forum. I see you all as valuable people, regardless.

I used to be an active dresser and I used to go out and have a social life as Suzie. Back then, I "knew" people. I had friends in the T* community as well as some who were not T*. We knew a lot about each other because we would spend time together in the 3D world.
    After a while, the cross dressing or the gender presentation was not the point of getting together, instead the getting together in itself was the point! We just primarily knew each other as our female personalities. We would meet for lunch, dinner, a weekend getaway or whatever and just spend time together as friends. We would share stories about what was going on in our lives and in the world. We would talk about work, about our spouses and about our children. We were friends and it just so happened that most of us were not born as the gender we presented, and while that originally brought us together, it was no longer really the point of the friendship.

To your other question of "How is Meghan perceived" I would say this: I perceive you as a friend I have never met. I enjoy the threads you start and the comments you offer in other threads. I perceive you as a female, and I had honestly never even thought about it.

- Suzie