Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where the heck am I?

I think Meghan as just one of the many nice girls that come here to express themselves. We are probably all a little narcissistic, I know I am!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Who do I see? As Joni can attest, I do not always see "faces". I see a person's energy around them....some people call this an "aura", although I have never called it that. What I see is a bright light, albeit, surrounded by a hint of insecurity (I think most CD's have that) Your light shows that you believe you have a bigger purpose in this life and struggle to know what that is. But you shine Girl!!! and I am happy we have met you!!

Banned Spammer
    I see some one who is confident happy and if they could be that person permanently it would make their lives that much more better!!! The people in this group understand who and what we are. it is the outside that I think worries us and we need reassurance. Honestly I wish I could look just as good as everyone here does.

I see a friend, someone I am very glad to have met here, and in person. I stand in awe of your confidence!!

So when are we doing lunch??
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...