Thread: I did my wife's make up!

I did my wife's make up!

My wife and I have been married for two and a half years. This is my second marriage, and she is 13 years younger than me. She has known about my crossdressing since I told her about Ashanti when I knew I had feelings for her. At that time I thought that if she is put off by my CD-ing, then she would never be my lover, but I knew enough of her to know that I would not lose her as a friend. We talked one night about the details of my CD-ing. I learned this from this site: Honesty and Communication is the best way.
    She only took one day to think about it, and accepted it. From then on, we were lovers. And after one year, we were married. Our marriage is not without its usual marital problems, maybe more so because of the age difference, but never was the problem caused by my CD-ing. If I have the urge to crossdress, and I have the time, which is usually on weekends or holidays, I just ask her if she minded that I crossdress today. If she is okay with it, and that is most of the time I asked, then I would crossdress in our bedroom. At first, I would crossdress and took my "selfie" pictures alone, because I was still not confident enough about my style and my make up. I showed her the best pictures, and she always has a compliment or two and constructive criticisms e.g "You should try and dress more your age", or "Too much make-up", or "Too little make-up", or "The last time was much much better". I think that my choice of wardrobe style and make up skills became so much better these past two years partly because of her input. These past few months, her opinion of my make up work is: "Wow! You do it much better than I"
    My wife always does her everyday make up on her own, but for special occasions like invitations to weddings and such, she usually goes to a make up salon to have it done. Last week, before going to a wedding of the daughter of one of our good friends, she asked me to do her make up. I was very happy to oblige, and did a fairly good job in my opinion. She was very satisfied with it, and glowed when her friends commented on her look in the wedding party. Needless to say, I was very happy to be by her side!
    I have to give something special for this special wife of mine!

you do have a very special lady don't ever let her go and job well done on the make up for her
    hugs
    Ronda

Yes, she needs to get something special because she is so special! Hugs to both Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix