Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leg shaving- the irony of it all

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    Before I came out to my wife I started shaving (actually nairing) my extremely hairy back. My wife helped me with it. Of course I didn't stop there. I shaved my cheat and pits. She started asking me why and I told her I wanted to see what I looked like without all the fur. Then I shaved my arms and legs. For the first time in my adult life I was fur free. I didn't shave all the time, just when I was going to have a chance to dress for an extended time. Then the dam broke. She saw that I'd been on this site and I admitted I was a cross dresser and she put two and two together that when I was fur free I was cross dressing. Fast forward to today and I don' t shave anymore and wear a goatee. She said she likes my hairy body and my goatee. I can't cross dress with all this fur and have any chance of looking female but by wife is less unhappy. I have told her I' m still a cross dresser but I' m not dressing. Kind of a dadt and our relationship limps along.
    Last edited by Joanne Curl; 03-03-2017 at 02:42 PM.

I keep my legs shaved most of the year. In the past I have not shaved the lower leg in the summer but this summer I am going to keep on shaving my entire legs. I also man scape year round.

I keep my body shaved in the winter but summer does not work as the grandkids are around. I spend the summers in shorts and in my circumstance it is best that way.

Since I came out, I have been shaving most my body hair (I have a beard which I a man not allowed to remove). Initially choosing to wax, which after a couple of weeks I noticed a large number of ingrown hair follicles on my legs. I wasn't a huge fan of shaving previously as attempts on my legs had left me with numerous cuts, but, with a suitable women's razor and hair conditioner, I found the results far better... I too don't care what people think, I personally find I am much more comfortable without than with...

Jolyn
    I'm getting my first body waxing tomorrow by some of the girls that work with me ,since I've come out to them ,they're choosing clothing wanting to do my makeup ,I'm being pampered ,I'm in AW can't wait to see what it feels like to have no body hair ,and slip into some nylons ,stilettos ,corset and all the dressings ,and maybe a little perfume to set it off ,and off to the city we go
    I know I'm going to love it ,I've never liked body hair nor men's clothing ,this will be my first time going all out ,I'm letting the girls have there way with me ....lol ,it's a stampede of butterflies in my tummy .
    This forum has bin a god sin for me ,................hugs

I've been using diploritories in the past and I just started epilating since I'm allergic to the stuff that removes the excess wax left by body waxing and so far it's great it takes a bit to get used to the pain of it since it's literally rotating tweezers but first two three times used it once a week now I'm good for 2 and a half weeks and it only takes a lil over an hour after the first time if anyone is looking for wax results and money saver than this is a good way to go!!!

Renaegee,

For some time now my wife had asked me to wait on shaving my legs. Not sure why really, I had never asked her. However I do shave or Nair my underarms, chest (every two weeks), and bikini area... Well most of my bottom (every three weeks because the hair doesn't grow back as fast and Nair can be a little harsh on certain areas).

The other day she found the picture of me when I went out to Fiamour fully dressed. At first I thought I was in trouble but when she asked me to put on the dress for her she saw why I wore two pairs of opaque tights... The first thing she said was "How come you don't shave your legs?" When I told her that she had told me not to, she helped me remove my clothes and took me to the bathroom where she said not to come out with hair on your legs...

It's been almost two months, her main concern was that people at the gym would say something. The only thing people have been telling her was that her husband has great looking legs. Now she said this to me last week and said that she was sorry for keeping me from shaving them.

I was a little nervous at first, especially at the gym, or more importantly the shower room. But no one has said anything to me nor has anyone started treating me any different. Now I am sure summertime at the pool may be different. But at this point I don't care. My legs look great and feel great.

@--}-----
    Michelle

Like most of us l don't feel complete with body hair. Until recently (about 12 months) I only shaved/removed the hair that wasn't visible leaving lower arms and legs natural. Not happy but conforming to the stereotypical image of being male. Since rearranging my mental mindset and removing the unwanted hair (except beard (too much for my wife) I have found no one notices or if they do don't comment on it. I would like to be able to purchase a product that actually reduces the hair even if hormonal as I would be able to cope with the side effects (even the emotional one's) shaving the fingers is a bit tricky and the back needs my wife's assistance utilizing the cream.
    I recently had a hair cut, the first for about 3 1/2 years (other than trims) and to see about 2 1/2 feet of hair on the floor really upset and still upsets me. On the plus side I'm not sitting on it and pulling on it constantly it is cooler and now I don't have to deal with long cutting hairs that used to always find themselves around the "crack & sac". It's also a lot quicker in the shower hair is dry within 5 minutes. My wife was talking about wigs last night so all is not lost..
    All the best to all of you gina.

Tried shaving and loved the feeling of it initially. Never had the opportunity to wear tights/stockings with them shaved, though. I hear I'm missing out... what feels the best against freshly shaved legs?

The next day, my legs are full of razor burns and also it itches like hell. It wold also sting when I felt a cold breeze past my legs.

My wife wasn't very happy about me shaving, either. I guess it doesn't go too well with my mini-beard lol.
    Maybe next time for me!

Banned Read only
    My wife is recovering lost hair from chemotherapy for breast cancer. She has not missed the lack of underarm hair and leg hair. She would love to remain hairless in those areas, which happens to some women. Sometimes she "hates" me because I have never had underarm hair or appreciable leg hair. I had really light and sparse leg hair when I was younger, but, nothing now. My daughter once asked me if I shave my legs. Nope, not a hair follicle on the back of my legs from thigh to calf. Now, if that was the case with my forearms that would be great, although arm hair obscures a lot of scars.....really visible with a summer tan.

I too don't like hair. Chest, pits, bits! Clean and smooth. I shave my legs in Winter, the wife is not too keen on it though. Incredibly sensuous feeling to lather up and pamper myself. I love the feeling of a skirt slipping along my legs, oh my......
    Then Summer arrives, hello leg hair, yech.
    Lace and Smiles,
    Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa85 View Post
    This doesn't make sense without an explanation. It's in your head, period. I'm a cyclist and at first was apprehensive about leg shaving, but you are not a true cyclist until you wear the spandex/poly uniforms, shave your legs and use fingerless gloves. A nice bike doesn't hurt either. Cyclist may slack off in shaving in winter, but first hint of spring, let's go do it now
    i agree!

There are zero societal concerns. The honest truth is that men shave their bodies. The other truth is that no one cares. I am about as hairy (or was) as one could possibly be. I got rid of all of it, my mustache, the hair on my hands, arms, legs, chest, back. I have my brows waxed and shaped. I have family and friends who have known me my entire life, when I got rid of all my hair, do you know what they all said? Not one single word. I've been swimming both hairy and hairless and no one said a thing. Now, what one's SO thinks is another issue, but anyone that blames society about shaving is simply making excuses.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I have shaped eyebrows, virtually hairless arms, zero chest and back hair, almost nothing on my legs, always clean shaved face, Comments? zero. Wife has never said anything (surprisingly...) I love a long soak in the bath, and spend half the time in there with a razor in my hand.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I keep my legs and breasts/chest, armpits shaved. Have done so for years. I really do not like body hair.