Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leg shaving- the irony of it all

Leg shaving- the irony of it all

I really enjoy the feeling of my shaved legs against my wife's shaved legs. The only problem, due to societal concerns: I only shave in cold weather and she only shaves in warm weather. I don't complain or make suggestions about her legs in the winter since she doesn't complain or make suggestions about mine! Anybody else have a similar dilemma with a spouse or SO?

Banned Spammer
    LOL my SO doesn't shave in the winter at all. She loves to wear my boxers as well. I shave all the time. summer fall winter and spring. Even wear toe nail polish!!! Yes the feeling is amazing when the legs are shaved and you rub up to the SO non shaved legs!!

I shave my total body all year long and my SO loves it. She dislikes body hair on a man so I'm in a good situation.

I, too love to rub shaved legs with my wife. Actually, she suggested it. I also enjoy wearing nylons (my first). She prefers bare legs, and doesn't like hose, but will wear thigh highs occasionally. I wear hose as often as possible. She kids me that I can't wait to put on what she can't wait to take off...lol. Works for me. 💁

Platinum Member
    Hi Renaegee, That is sure different, Is there a time in Spring or Fall that you are both shaved?? ......
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 03-01-2017 at 09:16 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I shave my legs, arms, chest, hands, feet, and of course, my face and head. No one seems to notice, and if they do, they don't seem to care. To be honest, I really don't care if people notice or not. It makes me feel good.

I'm with Rebecca. I keep my legs in underarms shaved all the time. I really don't care if folks notice.

Banned Spammer
    I do have to say this and I really hate shaving it is a pain and I really wish after a certain age you lose the hair and the Balls!!! I do hate shaving especially the face. I do not mind the legs as I have hardly any hair. The face and genitals hair can go PERIOD!!! LOL

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I'm also a year round body shaver, to me body hair is just yucky. I enjoy shaving kinda relaxing but the face, wish that hair
    would stop it already oh well.
    I wear shorts in guy mode in summer and nothing is ever said

I shave mine all year and really I don't have much hair on my legs anymore. But everywhere else also.
    Part Time Girl

i guess it is contagious, I love soaking in a hot bath while shaving my legs and more. the first time i did it the feeling was WOW, this feels terrific. If you haven't felt your legs w/o hair you need to give it a try. get yourself one of those pink razors with 4-5 blades and a can of ladies foam and you will find out. I haven't been shaving for a long time, but I won't be stopping anytime soon. You will also love the feel under nice men's slacks if you ever go dressed up men style. I still like dressing up both ways.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Silver Member
    My wife and I don't shave. We get our legs waxed. I started getting it done about 2 1/2 years ago. Didn't tell her, but made no effort to conceal it either. Some time later, while she thought I was sleeping, she ran her hand up and down my legs A LOT. I knew she was checking me out, but she said nothing and I didn't pursue the topic, as she has her own personal expression of DADT. Still later, she asked me where I was getting it done. I told her, and soon she was making appointments to get her own legs waxed, whereas she was previously trying to do it herself.

Quote Originally Posted by renaegee View Post
    The only problem, due to societal concerns: I only shave in cold weather
    This doesn't make sense without an explanation. It's in your head, period. I'm a cyclist and at first was apprehensive about leg shaving, but you are not a true cyclist until you wear the spandex/poly uniforms, shave your legs and use fingerless gloves. A nice bike doesn't hurt either. Cyclist may slack off in shaving in winter, but first hint of spring, let's go do it now
    All my dreams pass before my eyes with curiosity

A previous girlfriend and I used to enjoy the feeling when both of us wore stockings (with shaved legs, of course) in bed. It became a regular part of our routine.

- Diane

No dilemmas here, I have not needed to shave my legs for many years now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love running smooth legs with my girlfriend. I haven't shaved Year round, yet! I plan on it this year though. In fact I need to go shave tonight after work !

I shave year round. Wife loves it and complains when I have any hair on my body.

No dilemma here, I just shave all year long and love the feeling of being hairless and smooth.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    I really don't think society gives a darn about what and when you shave. In a decade or more no one has ever commented

I shave also in the colder months, lately my SO has been noticing,nothing yet lol, it is such maintenance!

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I shave my legs regularly. I hate hairy legs. I shave EVERYTHING.
    Anyway, coworkers finally noticed, after nearly a year! One commented as why I shave my legs. I inadvertently said that I shave everything. Well, next thing I know all the waitresses are flooding the kitchen asking. I just said I hate body hair. Always have ( true)
    Now they accept my shaved legs (how they missed the last year I don't know) and actually comment how nice my legs are and that I have nice legs to wear the shorts I do in the hot kitchen.

I've kept my legs shaved all winter and plan on keeping it up year round. I also started to keep my chest clean shaven (hairy boobs are just so gross in a dress) and have kept the pits shaven for a few years now. I find that I sweat a lot less, and no more odor, I still use deodorant a couple of times a week and it seems to be much more effective.

My wife shaves my back for me as well as whatever else she feels like shaving at the time. I've always wanted to try waxing. We did get an epilater that pulls the hair out (2 speed...lol) and it can be pretty harsh. It is definitely better on a second run..it's hard to imagine waxing. I always wondered how anyone can shave their own back...I certainly can't reach mine..which makes me wonder if there are salons out there that will shave your back. I'm gonna Google it when I get done here.

Love this forum....just sayin

I should of used a different term than "societal norm". Norm of friends and family would be more accurate. They would notice as I a very fury legs! I am not a cyclist so I can't go that route. The only time we both are hairless is if we vacation in a warm weather location during the winter, then my wife shaves. I keep shaving since I don't worry about seeing friends or relatives thousands of miles from home. Although one year at a Mexican resort, we ran into our neighbors. OMG. Now that was awkward explaining my shaved legs, LOL.

Fwiw, I accepted the fact I prefer to have my legs, hands, arms, underarms, etc., shaved year round, even to the point where I dislike having stubble. I want everything smooth all the time. Should neighbours, family, friends, or anyone ask, I simply tell them that's my preference, and that's the way I choose to keep myself. It's my body, and if I don't want hair on it, I have the right to remove it. They don't have the right to tell me how to keep my body. It's that simple, at least to me it is.

Karen