Thread: Just like it belongs

Just like it belongs

Is there a time where any of you have been walking around, with breast forms on and feel like it just belongs there?
    I had one day going to work, I had my sports bra on, forms inside, and was walking into work as my normal guy mode and realized about halfway inside the building that under my coat. I still had my forms in and was like oh crap I forgot about these. Thankfully i had my large winter coat to cover it and went to the washroom, took them out and went into work. I work in an auto factory btw and that might have been a bit to explain if i took my coat off and forgotten.

Pretty in Pink

Banned Spammer
    I did that and feel that alot. To some degree or point I wish I had some really nice breast. any where from a 34 to a 40. I love wearing mine and like you I wear in the winter full forms and in the summer sometimes just a bra. I have gone to places and thought oh dayum I forgot that I had this on. Like the time I got fitted for a suit. The guy was trying to see how much room in the waist. guess what pops out? Lace part of panties. he just smiled the time I drove to the store and realized the bra straps were noticable..... it feels so natural at time I just wish I grew a nice set. Then again I wouldn't stop playing with them!!!!

Once on and warmed up they are a part of me as if I grew them myself.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

yes, every day in fact. Wearing them feels normal. not wearing them feels weird.

Platinum Member
    Oh gosh, yes....not very long either. It came to the point after a few months, perhaps, when I felt peculiar without them

I believe I have the best of two "bra worlds". My bra preference is my (42 d) with silicone forms. When worn, they are definitely part of me and worn most days. However, I also have several push-ups underwires with an A cup, that when I bend over and "scoop", fill the cups quite nicely...smaller bust, but a wonderful natural feeling without forms. I love the look of the d cup with forms, but also love the natural, no form, feeling too. Ahhh...decisions, decisions. 💁

Silver Member
    Since I wear a bra nearly full time most people have seen me. I'm a C cup and without a bra they sag. Most women my age sag too. I wear a B cup in a larger band to reduce the projection. Had a lot of interesting reactions. Especially when wearing stretchy tops.

When dressed my boobs are always a part of me.

I am not concious of them under normal circumstances.

No, I do not forget to remove them when in drab.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love waking up wearing my forms--they feel as if they are a part of me!

My wife commented "yeah, well I can't select what ever size to fit whatever clothes." I have various sizes - and yes we are lucky in that respect..............................Debra

Ya mine has mentioned that before, almost a self concious thing I think. She was like one day your large size 34D and another your 34B small. Just pick one she said, as women can't just change like that. I just replied, large can be nice, but doesn't fit as much in small clothing.

Pretty in Pink

They feel great once they warm up and feel like part of me but i have never forgotten them! Love looking down at chest with shirt on and seeing the curves! I wish they were real(C cup), but have real A cup just need to purchase a few bras or two in A cup! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Platinum Member
    Hi Race, I agree with the others once they are on they are part of me,

I also have three sets 42_D, 44-D & 44-DD, Variety is the spice of life ******
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

As one of the 'lucky' ones with naturally occuring 'more than normal for a male' breast fat, yes there are times when I feel my breasts move or be held in place in ways that are more applicable to what a female probably feels, and yes, they feel like they belong there. When I was younger, whenever it happened I would wonder if maybe god finally realized that he had to fix his mistake on me. Of course, that would never occur.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.