Thread: A week to myself!

A week to myself!

This summer I am so grateful to be able to have a whole week to myself. So now I'm working hard to loose the extra Christmas lb's and get in shape for sleek summer dresses and all

I hope I am able to live near 24/7 em-femme for that week and just ignore doorbells and phone calls!

Be great to share it with some local girls (UK, Kent) but haven't really had the courage to meet people like me face to face before

I'll try and do a photo journal of my mini-adventure and see how it goes.

Sallys, I do hope you enjoy your dressing time. As you probably know, time will fly, and it will be over much sooner than you would like...

Sounds wonderful. Have fun. I know I would.

Your a bit far away from me Sally ..but a whole week in girl mode sounds like heaven...
    Daisy
    When I'm lying in my bed
    I think about life
    and I think about death
    and neither one particularly appeals to me..............Morrissey

Oh you lucky girl! I know how great that is as it has happened to me several times. So nice to paint the nails, wear makeup and do the girly things.
    Enjoy!

Platinum Member
    Sally, you will truly enjoy yourself. When my wife traveled out of state for seven to ten days every fall to visit our daughter or a cousin I was able to be en femme for as ong as I wanted. I had the opportunity to hang my dresses on the clothes rack in the wall in closet. Panties and bras and hosiery replaced my tee shirts and underwear and socks. Heels were lined up like soldiers under the clothes rack. I preferred the fall over summer because darkness comes earlier, but, there was still activity on the streets. So, it was not as if I was a lone woman walking in the really late hours of the night. Have fun!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Lucky girl! Enjoy

I would love to have the opportunity ................................Debra

Thirteen months ago I was to have a nine day opportunity to cd 24/7 and had planned to use every bit of it. Oh boy. Then when my wife was about to depart on her trip that would allow this to happen I wound up in the hospital with blood clots. I insisted that since tickets were bought and a lot of money was spent that she continue to go on her trip. There was plenty of people around to take care of me. She reluctantly left while I was still hospitalized. There would be no contact with her until she stepped foot on American soil once again. It got worse for me. They gave me medication to loosen the clots and the clots started getting free pretty quickly. After seven days I was stabilized and sent home. I absolutely did mot feel any desire to CD at that time.
    A few months later my SO was to go somewhere else but shortly before she left I fell and hurt my back pretty seriously. There went another long session of CDing. Then in the fall My injury still prevented my dressing because I was still in so much pain. I haven't been fully dressed (makeup, etc.) for close to three years now. Is some one trying to tell me something?

I'm retired and live alone so I have fun every day hope you enjoy that week as much as I enjoy being me most of the time
    hugs
    Ronda

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I've had rare weeks to myself, it was bliss. Enjoy!!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Sally,

I've had a week to myself on a number of occasions but I've always been away from home and hence had the chance to dress and get out and about. It also gave me the opportunity to meet up with other CD'ers. All I can say is it's just a fantastic, lovely experience.

Looking at your avatar you should have no trouble getting out there and blending in. It's something you should give real consideration to as a week dressed confined to 4 walls can lead to someone going a little stir crazy and that small voice calling you from the other side of the front door.

Have you looked at the thread; https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...-To-uk-members to see if there's others in your neck of the woods who might point you towards a group you can go to one evening. You've got a golden opportunity. I say make to very most of it.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Wow, what an oppurtinity. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Sounds like fun. I will also get free time in May when my wife goes to the UK regions for a month. Can ddress all I want. Yea!

Platinum Member
    Hi Sallly, That really sounds great , Just pace yourself......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Nice! And in a nice way I'm so jealous, a week to yourself could be priceless. lay back a bit and just do it for YOU!!!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Do it, Sally! Enjoy yourself and step out that door if you can, there is a whole world out there to enjoy! Best wishes Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Platinum Member
    It's been a while...maybe almost two years, since I enjoyed a whole week en femmE. Honestly, there have been few things I so much enjoyed as going 24/7 as a woman.

Sally I think you need a high 5 !! all I get is 3 days in May what I could do in a week!!

Have fun

Leann

I know how good it is to look forward to a long dressing time, I have had a few but the short periods seem to be all joined together these days.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    I wish I could have that kind of time. I want to go out and do more. I don't want the time to go by and then say geese I wish I went and done that. I know it could have gone but I just wish.... I want to say well I did that and was good bad or awesome. Then you can judge next time what to do and not to do. Or even get better ideas. Have you thought about a group in your area that they get together and go out to CD friendly places?

I live with 3 roommates so I can't dress unless they're all gone at the same time. I end up going weeks without putting on anything fun. When I have a break from school and go live with my dad I have way more time to myself, he's asleep or at work most of the day

My wife is going out of town for work for the entire next week. I will miss her but look forward to trying on some new outfits and makeup ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona.raoul View Post
    My wife is going out of town for work for the entire next week. I will miss her but look forward to trying on some new outfits and makeup ideas.
    Fiona,
    As I recall from your intro, you are a Boulder CO girl.
    I highly recommend going to the ULTA store near you in Superior (near the Flat Irons). If you have the time, liberty and nerve to do it, the ULTA store there is quite CD friendly. They have done two makeovers and make up lessons for me in the lat 6 months. Each one was a fantastic and fun experience.
    Wish I had the time. Would love to see your make over and new outfits. Looking forward to the photos.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.