Thread: Hi everyone

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar

Hi everyone

I know, I've not posted for so long, but perhaps it's time...

It's been a tough time, a few girls I know struggling and one losing the battle. I want to stress that life is so much better once you stop fighting it...

I'm now totally living the dream... This was my last week at work...

Seriously, if I can - anyone can...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Call me Donna, please

Donna, it's good to hear from you and that things are going well for you.

You look great in all of the pictures!

Hugs, Bria

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Donna. I remember when you first showed up here. A simple crossdresser looking for answers. And now, look at you. Your journey has led you to a true self realization. This is just what all of us want.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Donna! So happy to see you so happy! It's nice knowing you're out there. It provides a good example of success for the rest of us. Congrats on the retirement (if I read that right.)
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Platinum Member
    I too remember when you first joined, and witnessed your emergence with awe and envy! But mostly I feel great admiration and happiness to see you realizing your dreams!

Aspiring Member
    So awesome!! I've very happy for you. I can only imagine how it's got to feel to finally be yourself at work. Congratulations!!

Looks like life has given you a fair dinkum, Donna!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

No, life has smashed me... This has been the toughest journey. I've fought hard, to near death but I made it through.

Nothing was easy, nothing was simple... but the results are worth the struggle. ..
    Call me Donna, please

I was talking about the results of that fight, Donna. I think we all know the struggle, but it looks like your "payoff" is very satisfying!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Congrats Donna!
    Suzanne
    Life Is One Big Dilation

I know Heidi, I'm just frustrated watching others repeat all the mistakes I made, fight the same futile fight I fought and learn all those hard lessons I learned. I know (from personal experience) that advice is not always (or often) heeded, that pig headed attitude, the 'I can beat this' mantra, the I'm stronger than this rules the thoughts. It makes me cry watching others retrace my self defeating 'death spiral'....

I'm in no position to light the path, but I can highlight all the dark abysses that caught me out...
    Call me Donna, please