Thread: Favorite replaced

Favorite replaced

At an early age I was introduced to hose. They were always my #1 all these years, under and out. Recently, I've discovered an equally or stronger attraction and need to wear underwire bras. I've purchased several including a lovely push up bra and along line. They are now a part of me as #1. Yes, I continue to wear hose...in fashion or not, but now I wear a bra daily and occasionally at night. Has anyone else had this experience of having your "get-go" item replaced? Will hose regain #1? Understand, this is not a problem, but an interesting development.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I can understand your #1. For me (as y'all very well know) it's all about the bra. And I doubt that will ever change.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I love my bras too, and wear one anytime I'm not at work or sleeping.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Funnily enough I really dislike underwired bras, they just don't feel right on me. Always liked tights (hose), but never had one particular item that especially did it for me.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Like Carla, it has always been about the bra first and foremost.

I'm gonna go along with Diane on this one. I love the feeling of hose and tights. Bras look nice, and can be pretty sexy, but I like the feeling of no bra. And since I found a glue that really works well with my breast forms... No worries about one sliding down my chest, and no bra line on my tighter blouses.

-Geena

Thanks for responses. My cup and forms are C cup. I've purchased a couple underwire bras, one is a push up in an A cup. When I wear the A cup, bend over and "scoop", I nearly fill the A cup. It's important the underwire is not too high or too low. Can't help but smile.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Funny how those items have such an impact on you NancySue.
    I hate to wear hose and a bra but they are items one has to wear to present properly in most cases.

I could do without the whole bra thing, if I didn't need them to present properly, I probably wouldn't bother with them at all. Pantyhose? that I wouldn't do without. I tried wearing my heels and skirts without them and they just don't feel right, besides, they make legs look so much better.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I like my bras also. I have b sized moobs and with a push up, they look really nice. The panties that go with them are nice and well so girly and it make me feel good. On hose, yeah I like it, but when it gets hot. well one an't wear them but in winter, spring and fall, yes indeed.
    Part Time Girl

mine favorite is bra and panties matching sets
    hugs
    Ronda

Banned Read only
    Nancy,
    I'm not attracted to a particular style of bra, what you choose to wear on top dictates the choice, I find underwired work best with my choice of forms, I did have a problem with a tight bodycon dress that I should have worn a soft bra with. In May we are having a prom night and I intend to wear a strapless dress so I'm hoping my strapless bra does it's job and keeps everything in place .

We do get our minds set sometimes, once it's on the wish list it's difficult to shake it off, I've blown hot and cold over a leather skirt, now since a visit to a retro charity shop I have two . So now I need a pair of brown boots to go with a dark tan leather skirt !

Aspiring Member
    Hi Nancy
    I love tights but keep on pushing my thumb through and creating a hole, so unusable.
    Bras are another matter altogether: love them. I have just replaced a worn out (elastic gave out) Naturama underwired bra with two more, one back the other white. Also gone down a bandwidth size and feel a much better support (hug!).
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Platinum Member
    Hi Nancy Sue, Pantyhose and a bra are the main dressing staples for me..**..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I guess the only way your taking my underwire bras and panties from me is if you pry them from my cold dead hands. I feel naked without them as I wear a B cup bra everyday allday.

I wouldn't think of it. I totally understand.

Yes for me, I have always wore thigh highs and Bras and forms were my favorite thing...now full hose is my favorite things as well...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

My #1 has always been bras, I really like it when I can get matching panties. My # 2 is a open bottom body briefer with garters and garter stockings.

For me, the "go to" item is a classic 60's style girdle, as tight as I can handle it.

As a side effect, I've found that it helps me move my hips like a girl when I walk.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 03-05-2017 at 09:29 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    I love my bras. Must I have over 200 of them. Wife doesn't understand it nor do I