Thread: Nearly ready to go full time

Nearly ready to go full time

Hi everyone. Hope I find you well. I think the time is here for me to say bye to any male clothes I have left. I've been on hourmones (self prescribed) for around 8 month and feel fine. I've now got an a cup boob my hips have changed shape and my face is looking feminine even without make up. I've also been having laser on my face for 6 sittings. Only another 2 sittings and I will be starting electrolysis. It's very nice being able to be myself. I have a very supportive partner who I love dearly but to be honest I think me being full time would bo fine with her but if I was to go for gender reassignment surgery it would spell the end. I don't think she could cope without the male female sex. I have not got to that stage yet, as of now I'm happy to stay as I am. I have all working parts and although the old boy doesn't stand to attention as often as often as he used to when he does it's still as big and hard as it ever was. So for now I will be staying as what a refere to as a none op transsexual. Anyway just wanted to let everyone know all is going well as I haven't posted for a long time. Love to all from Steffy xxxx

Aspiring Member
    Congratulations and good luck to you. That is indeed a big step. I pray you'll continue to find peace and acceptance.

That sounds very exciting I'm happy for you