Thread: So excited..!!

So excited..!!

Ok, so about two weeks ago, Rebecca made her first outing into the real world. That was kind of unplanned. It just happened. Last night, however, had been planned for quite sometime. A good friend of mine, belongs to a fetish club. I had been there a month ago to scope it out. They are very inclusive to the trans and CD community, with quite a few members. I attended an orientation, and felt very comfortable, so I joined. If nothing else, it is a friendly place to go, and be myself without judgement. Well, the big night arrived. My wife was very supportive of me going, she just didn't want me to get dressed at home. She is just not comfortable with Rebecca yet. So I went to my friends house to get dressed. My friend also happens to be my Younique salesgirl as well. I spent a very lovely two hours letting her experiment with many looks until we settled on one. I then got dressed in a pink sequin long sleeve minidress, and four inch heels. Well, out the door we went. It was about a twenty minute drive to the club, and I was revelling in the feeling of driving as myself. We were lughing and singing along with the radio, (Nowhere with you, by Joel Plaskett). As we crested the hill, my heart came up in my throat. Straight ahead was an RCMP checkstop. I had no idea what to do. We got to the checkstop, and got the usual questions from the Mountie - where are you coming from, where are you going, have you had any alcohol to drink. The next question made me freeze. Can I see your license, registration and proof of insurance ma'am..?? OMG - he said ma'am. I fumbled in my purse, and handed him my license. He looked at my picture, then looked at me. He did this three or four times before handing my license back with a friendly smile and a "thank you ma'am" again. He winked at me and said, "have a good evening ladies" and off we went. I was on cloud nine the rest of the night. We got to the club without further incident, and had a great evening. I'm still smiling as I write this. :-)

Very nice Rebecca, A nice night out. Yeah, I have done the same thing when en femme and get called a mam also.
    Part Time Girl

I have this new found confidence lately. I am finally beginning to be myself.

From one Rebecca to another, nice story, and well done on getting out there, hopefully we can all see a picture one day.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Rebecca, that is the best story I have heard in a long time. You have made some fantastic progress and on top of that have found a friend to support and help you. WAY TO GO GAL!!!

Platinum Member
    Hi Rebecca , That was two great story's rolled into one ..**..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Great Mountie, Blue lives matter greatly, it would be hell with out them. Love good law enforcement, they protect us where others are trouble makers.

Glad that your RCMP thing worked out OK! I am also glad you have a good friend and a place to go and be you! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Great story Rebecca, and kudos for exploring an opportunity. Keep going and keep enjoying.

Karen

Thanks gals. It was two days ago, and I'm still grinning ear to ear. He was a young guy, probably mid 20's. I bet he had a good chuckle after we pulled away. I'm still smiling. Lol.

Well, the Mounties' unofficial slogan is "We Always Get Our Man", although in this instance, the RCMP officer likely got more than he bargained for - LOL! Still, he clearly took it in stride by all appearances...

The best part is he had to look back at ID 3 or 4 times - you must have been so convincing he could not believe it at first.
    Great story!
    Hugs, Ellen

Silver Member
    If you know the area, you might know where your nice Mountie is headquartered, and i hope you saw his name badge and can recall at least his first name. Why? Send his barracks superior a nice letter advising how well you were treated as a CD, and sign your Femme name. He may get a well done commendation.

I think I may just do that. I know the time, and place the check stop was in operation. I'm sure I can get a good word to his superiors.