Thread: Finally Came out

Finally Came out

Hello Beautiful people,

I got some happy news, I finally came out as trans to my mom who is the most important person in my life. It went smooth,

It is such a relief, after 30 years. I thought I would share this for inspiration and for a good news story.

This page has helped, even though I do not always post comments and such. It has helped me become who I have always been.

HuGZ

I'm glad it went well with your mother, hope it goes as well with others!

Hugs, Bria

Good for you, honey. There's nothing to compare to setting that burden aside. Good luck in all you do!

Aspiring Member
    That's great news!! I'm sure that's gotta feel like a huge weight off your shoulders. I know for me I always feel a little giddy after I come out to someone who takes it so well. Congratulations.

Congratulation!
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

Nothing better than unloading anxiety step by step....continue the journey, but take time to analyze how each person may react so you do not take a step backwards and put a kabosh on your confidence.....ENJOY !!!

Always nice to find a place of support here, thanks to all.