Thread: Dressed at a Classic Car Show

Dressed at a Classic Car Show

I went this past weekend to a classic car show wearing women's skinny jeans, my 3" heeled combat boots, a black sheer short sleeve blouse with a black lace camisole under it. No breast forms, no hip and butt pads, no wig, and no make-up. I was underdressed with some panty hose, and of course a black panty as well. I got up early to catch the train to Stuttgart. I didn't notice anyone starring or overhear anyone saying anything about that man wearing those clothes. By the time I got to the hall where the show was being held, I had completely forgotten I was dressed. I started several conversations with others as we stood side by side looking at the cars. Not one person seemed concerned. I was looking at some paintings of some older Porsche race cars when a attractive young lady (maybe in her late 30"s) approached me and asked what did I think of the painting? I replied that I thought the artist was very good and I liked the colors that was used. The car in the painting was done in light blues, pinks, and grays when in reality it was silver, red, and blue. She said "thank you". So I was talking to the artist. She then asked if I had seen her work before. I said "no, but then I didn't go to that many shows". She then said that I should go more often and that I was the best dressed man she has seen at the show. Only then did I remember that I was wearing boots with heels, and a camisole with a sheer top. She then asked if I ever wore skirts. I told her that "yes, I did". She then said she would be at Nurburgring next month and for me to stop by but wearing the skirt. I told her I would try and thanks for the compliment. Needless to say I was feeling pretty good and confident. When I left and I was boarding the train I heard a women say something to her husband. Not sure if I heard it correctly as it was in German, but I think she said, "see he is doing it!"
    I was told I have balls for wearing skirts! My reply? "That's because balls this big won't fit in pants!"

That had to make your day. Sure would be nice to see some of that attitude here in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Martha B View Post
    When I left and I was boarding the train I heard a women say something to her husband. Not sure if I heard it correctly as it was in German, but I think she said, "see he is doing it!"
    All of it is great, but this is the best part! The times, they are a changin'.
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

Good for you, Martha! Glad you had such a great experience! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Martha,

Go for it. You will have an enjoyable time I'm sure.

Well you never know this could be a rose bud waiting to bloom. You may have just met your next biggest fan. Good luck but make sure the skirt is classy and pretty.

Silver Member
    You lucky girl! Yes, go meet her in a skirt, but take along all of the underpinnings to complete you total girly self. Leave them in a depot baggage locker until you need them. This could be the start of something grand!

The way I see it is that I can dress and not worry about if I pass or not. I went the week before to the Porsche Museum fully dressed. Skirt, blouse, 3” pumps, forms, make-up, wig and had a really good time. Everyone just as nice. I think I just have the attitude that I really don’t care what others think or say. So, this was my first try at being a man while just wearing women’s clothes without trying to pass as a woman. The wife is very supportive no matter what I do. She likes me more on the girlie side. I like me more on the manly side. So to satisfy my wife, I just have to suffer fully dressing as a woman sometimes when we go out.

Yes, I know, I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful wife and we will both go to Nuremburg next month. I'll be wearing a skirt in my man mode one day and full woman mode on the other day.
    I was told I have balls for wearing skirts! My reply? "That's because balls this big won't fit in pants!"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Going two days and each day a different mode is a great idea have fun Martha.
    I went to a cars and coffee event last weekend and everything I had on was from the ladies dept which is an everyday thing for me and no one gave me a second look.
    I even ran into some old friends I hadn't seen in years.

Awesome story martha.

Platinum Member
    Hi Martha, That was a cute story, Most people are so wrapped up in their own little world to really notice others,

Let us know hoe it goes in Nurburgring next month......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Ah-May-Lee
    That's nice Martha glad you had fun.

I always wanted to participate in a car show. I'd like to have an antique hearse, Cadillac or Packard and go with some goth friends. We'd not only have the car but also play the part.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron