Thread: Do you consider yourself lgbT?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I previously gave my response, but I just had to get back in this thread to comment on a few of the responses.
    Some say they don't belong to any group, because they don't label themselves. Fine, but society will still assign some type of classification to you.
    Some say that they don't fit because they are part time.... Is that like being a "little pregnant?"

The truth might be difficult to wrap our heads around, but it's still the truth. There are no alternative facts regarding this. If you dress fully in the clothing of the opposite gender, whether in the privacy of your own home, or presenting in public, you are a Cross Dresser. (If you just like certain items - hose, heels, panties, etc. - then you're a fetishist, and might consider yourself a CD.)

PaulaQ is absolutely correct. Haters are gonna hate, but a lot of these haters now are dangerous. Even though CD has existed since the first neanderthal tried on his mate's loin cloth, it is still considered taboo by society in general. Being a CD or TV today is looked at as more of a novelty than the perversion it was once thought to be. If you wanted to get out of the draft during Vietnam, all you had to do was show up for your physical wearing a dress and heels... 4F - not psychologically fit to serve. Nazi Germany captured and executed the "Queers" before and during WWII. Sure, it was because of fear and ignorance, but this is the exact same mentality that is being embraced by some in today's society

We should all support the LGBTQ community, because, whether you want to admit it or not, we are all part of that community. The saying still holds true, "If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem."

Just my $2.37 worth.

-Geena
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-09-2017 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Edited out potential political commentary
    I am a work of art! I just wish that my artistic skill set was closer to Norman Rockwell than it is to Salvador Dali!