Thread: Favorite reactions dressed w SO

Favorite reactions dressed w SO

At the time my Baby Mama was kind of DADT. You can read my very first really long post & explanation about that relationship & moving past that. We lived downtown & walking distance to a Hooters where we were regulars w a particular waitress. Her 'thing' is threesomes w other girls. We didn't have cable so we went to the downtown Hooters to watch the football game & I still had on pink nail polish from the night before doing my 'thing' alone. She doesn't care what other people think so she didn't care I went out to eat w my fingers & toes still painted. I wasn't sure anybody cared or noticed but about halftime when no one else was around our (smokin' hot) waitress (with very big fake cans) said to my Baby Mama, but in front of both of us, "your boyfriend looks pretty in pink 😘" 💅 👄💄💋 That was enough to make both of our days.

Glad it made you happy. So are you going to take the next step and go to Hooters fully dressed?

We were in a mall doing some shopping and a lady standing next to us turned and said... "You must be sisters"!!! We both started laughing!

I posted this 7 years ago....

Something happened a little while ago that brought back a funny memory from a couple of years ago. Picture this: Mid fall, we had come in from feeding the horses and took our showers. When I got out it was still warm enough that I put on a maroon spandex halter top and a pair of black Capri's with a pair of sandals for lounging in. We were sitting in the living room bantering back and forth trying to decide what we wanted for supper when my wife says she wants pizza. I responded that it would be nice but we don't have any pizza in the freezer. She say's she knows and goes over to the closet, grabs her light jacket and throws me mine. I figure we're going to go get takeout somewhere since she's driving. Ahhh no. She pulls into the pizza hut parking lot and parks. We're going in.
    "I'm not exactly dressed for this you know" I tell her and she responds that I should just zip up to cover things so I do. Its a little odd looking - capri's and a light jacket but I go with it since she started it. I zip up and follow her in. We sit, order, eat, and go home. The order part was the first funny in that this particular bra being a halter pulls everything to the center so it gives me decent cleavage poking out from my zipped jacket. The guy taking our order couldn't take his eyes of my chest. My wife noticed this and thought it hilarious. When he came round to deliver the check my wife said it would be funny if I unzipped my jacket a bit more and see his response. So I did...dropped the zipper to the edge of the top. Stare, and you could see the halter top but just glance and you got a face full of cleavage. He dropped his pen. He was trying not to stare but you could tell he just couldn't help it. My wife almost busted a gut to keep from laughing. So as we're walking out I reach over and pull hers down to her navel...since she isn't wearing anything under it her expression was fabulious. So she grabs mine and does the same. Two adults acting like kids in the parking lot of a pizza joint. We went home and had a wonderful evening.
    The memory of this was sparked about an hour ago when we were cleaning out the dresser. She stops for a sec then she holds up the top and ask "want some pizza?"

ahh...memories...

I am wearing distressed shorts, singlet and open front blouse, complete with blonde hair.

Wife goes to a rest room on the beachfront and I follow, "You can't come in here this is the womens, go next door".

I explain that If I go to the men's I could get accosted or arrested.

She takes one look at my top and said "With a cleavage like that you had better come in here." :-)

I'm sure beauty is in the eye of the beholder and sometimes my wife is oblivious as to how I am dressed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Haha, I've been such an attention ***** lately trying to get moderate reactions at the store... going to a Hooters dressed doesn't sound like such a bad idea. Good excuse to watch the NASCAR race this weekend. 💅💄👚

One Halloween, I was out bar crawling with a group of TG friends. We went to a Hooters and I was wearing a Hooters costume. I had put in my regular forms, but my friend said that they weren't big enough for a Hooters costume. She gave me her extra pair and I put them in on top of my own pair. So, I was wearing 2 C forms in each cup. The real waitresses asked if I wanted to wait tables with them.

Oh, but with my SO? No way she would ever go out with me dressed.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Steffi, tell us about the waitress. Did she know y'all were cd, or was she just being playful bc it was Haloween & wanted a bigger tip? Either way it's pretty cool.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer in CO View Post
    She pulls into the pizza hut parking lot and parks. We're going in. "I'm not exactly dressed for this you know" I tell her and she responds that I should just zip up to cover things so I do. Its a little odd looking - capri's and a light jacket but I go with it since she started it. I zip up and follow her in...
    A bunch of us have stories about how we went out and forgot we had an article of clothing on, makeup not washed off, etc. Isn't it funny how opinionated our SOs are most of the time, but as soon as they they get caught in a pickle with us and it comes to their time, sometimes their attitude changes, and out of convenience becomes 'throw this jacket over', 'nobody will notice', 'whats the big deal anyways', 'who cares, etc.'... It's cute when the shoe is on the other foot and these gg's that are so adamant every other time with our dressing become so relaxed.

Last summer there was one late night evening - morning that she was having a lot of fun taking pics. She really wanted me to get shape wear to improve my figure and wanted to go to Wal Mart at 2am. Seriously? There was no way I could get all this makeup off and change clothes to make a quick run to the store. However, even in the early morning hours, all the reservations and convictions about being seen in the neighborhood were thrown completely out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole_in_Texas View Post
    Steffi, tell us about the waitress. Did she know y'all were cd, or was she just being playful bc it was Halloween & wanted a bigger tip? Either way it's pretty cool.
    Umm, it wasn't a waitress, it was several waitresses.

I was with a group of about 10, mostly tall girls. While some of my friends are pretty enough that they could pass if alone, there's no way our group could pass. I think we might have even had a ringer (i.e., SO) in our group. The waitresses were all just being playful with us, but I think they respected our chops for trying hard to look like girls in costume and just owning it. We were all TG and we all took our costume design seriously. I even managed to find an official Hooters' name tag of "Stephanie", which was as close a I could get to Steffi.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.