Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How old is the feminine you?

It depends. I like and buy clothes that would usually wear women 10 years younger than me, but I dress more subtle when I go out at night, except maybe for the shoes sometimes. I love high heels and always wear 3-4 inch heels, even for walking a few hours around town. When staying at home, I go as high as 4,5 inch heels. In my town not many women wear heels as high as that at my age.

i turn 59 later this year but with the right makeup and wig i dress more like a typical 40 something GG

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    It depends on my mood for a particular theme. Some of my looks are ageless. Some are very young. I've even done the aging retired Las Vegas entertainer next door that you'd like to get acquainted with.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I'm 34 and I don't really dress too far above or below my age if at all, as far as I can tell. I wear what I like and that's about it really. Sometimes I'll see an outfit I like, but I just know it won't work on me. My SO says I have really good taste and likes the way I dress and look, so the old saying applies - if it ain't broke don't fix it!

I am not sure how old the female me is

I just hope those looking think its less than my actual age
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I am sure she would be 30 years younger than i am. I started this CD thing when i was 13.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    I dress up to feel sexy and naughty. Way younger than my age

Hi Penny,
    I'm early 60's and ver y comfortable with my age
    So I just dress to the age I'm at. And Beside I prefer the fashions designed for the more mature woman!
    Rosie

I dress to blend in, or try to anyway, so I think my clothes are close to age appropriate. Just the other day I was thinking how I missed out on being a little girl, wearing pigtails, making friendship bracelets, and yes, wearing cute dangly hats! I don't think they're ridiculous at all, they're just fun, but they do attract attention.
    ♥ Emily Amber ♥

I dress to be age appropriate for how I look with wig and makeup, which is about 15 years younger than my 76 years. If I dresses much younger I would be wearing the same clothes as my daughters! These days 50 and 60 year old GGs can dress very smartly without looking out of place as long as one is venue appropriate. For me a scarf around the neck helps hide the chicken neck that come as a long term result of gravity on the face and jowls Lots of women my age mainly wear pants and I have some jeans, but prefer skirts and dresses to pants.

Ah, I wish I was the age that I think I am!!

Hugs, Bria.

My female age is early 20's. Enjoys short skirts and low cut tight tops.

I am coming unto 40 this year and dress like an 18 yr old. Make me feel young again. I agree with Penny that I myself wish I was younger and a different gender. I wish I could have experienced being a giddy teenage schoolgirl at some point, but alas not to be.

I'm late 60's but my fem side is probably 40-ish. Not necessarily a pretty sight.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

depends on my mood. but mostly I dress, late teens to late 20s. You know fun sexy cloths.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I'm middle aged and the look my peers are sporting does it for me. Gen X represent! Whatever. (rolls eyes)

Are there any CDs out there who go vintage like the lovely lady in my avatar?

I'm usually told that I look about ten years younger than fact (60's), even though I don't see it myself. And I tend to dress about in that age group, but I like putting on things younger a lot of the time, short skirts, sexier tops. Strictly for around home though, my wife laughs at some of my getups when I dress really far out of my actual range.

My female age is about 20 years younger. In reality I'm young thinking anyway.

Lauren

I'm still figuring this out. Biologically I"m 34, and don't consciously aim for a different age, but seem to go older when I go for classy looks and a bit younger for cute or sexy looks. I don't really have a single female persona though, maybe I wont? Do others always become the same person when then CD, or do you think of it as a new "character" or something along those line each time?

I'm in my mid 30s but my female persona is probably in my late 20s. I do like to dress up once in a while in outfits showing lots of skin but I do appreciate more classy looking outfits as well

I dress however old I would be if I liked short skirts when I'm trying to look cute. Hopefully 24 is in that range

Quote Originally Posted by penny lace View Post
    I must admit that I buy clothes that a much younger woman than I would buy or wear!
    Is it just me that does this or do we all wish ourselves back in years as well as another gender?
    My simple answer, penny is that even though I'm nearly 40, I tend to think of my female personae as a woman in her 30's

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Great question!
    Frankly. I am 53. By most even if I was gg I wold have no style except mom jeans and grandma panties.
    Well. I dress how I feel. If I feel my age, I'll dress it. If I feel younger, I'll dress it.
    However! If I do decide to dress "age inappropriate" I do it in private.

In all I can't pass as a female anyway. So in public I will wear women's jeans. And a top. But in a not obvious fashion.

Wow. Great question. Time to own up I guess. I'm 61. That's the bad news. The good news is that everyone says they think I am in my 40's (I'm just starting to gray). That said, I am a product of my generation and the "values" we were taught. I find that wearing 50's era dresses makes me feel ultra feminine. The thought of being dressed as such wearing pumps and a full on face makes me feels soooo sexy. So, to answer the question my brain's image is someone in their mid to late 30's. My wife really likes it too although she is inclined to buy for me more modern tops and skirts which I always enjoy.

I'm 39, but when asked, I just say 40. My brain refuses to make the leap and dissociate the femme me from me, even though we look quite different. It has no problem doing that for others, though. It considers everybody else here female. Therefore, the feminine me is also 40.

I think I dress the age just because most of my clothing is what would be worn at most ages: pants, leggings, cardigans, sweaters, medium length dresses. The height of some of the shoes might be questionable, though .

Aspiring Member
    I'm in my mid-fifties, but I tend to dress early forties because I naturally look younger than I am.